Please Help Me With My Homework/Research/Survey

coeur said:
pls. write phonetics so i can pronounce it properly! thanks!

Nous sommes au stand de F.C. mod' au salon du pret-a-porter. Vincent, le responsable de l'organisation, attend Veronique pour regarder les photos pour le catalogue. Il lui telephone. Elle arrive avec Marine, la photographe. Des journalistes se presentent sur le stand pour la presentation de la nouvelle collection. Apres le salon, dans les bureaux de F.C. mod', Vincent envoie un message electronique a Veronique.

this is an assignment from my french proffeseur.

I know phonetic symbols, but I'm not 100% sure about the pronunciation of some of the words since I don't speak French very well... And I'm having a hard time figuring out how to type some of the phonetic symbols anyway... :unsure:

But I agree with DivaEsque, you should take a look at a good French dictionary, it should have the phonetic pronunciation of the words. :flower:

Shoes research paper help!!

I am doing a research paper on shoes, it is actually for my gender study class. But I welcome any thoughts about shoes. However what I am researching right now is some answer to the following questions. Of course there is many variables for a lot of cases, but I feel the first answer that came to your mind is probably the most genuine one.

1. Can you guess the age of the person just from the shoes the person wear ?

2. Can you determine their occupation ?

3. On guys shoes, is there a relation between their shoes and their looks (attractive, goodlooking, geeky,etc)

4. Does shoes speak of one personality and style ?

5. Do you think shoes can change the outlook of an outfit, more than a brooch, driving gloves or hat does ?

Any other random thoughts and input are welcome, even if you want to post snap shots of your shoes and let yourself being judge go ahead.

f3tish said:
1. Can you guess the age of the person just from the shoes the person wear ? NO

2. Can you determine their occupation ? NO

3. On guys shoes, is there a relation between their shoes and their looks (style?) (attractive, goodlooking, geeky,etc) COULD BE ..

4. Does shoes speak of one personality and style ? ABSOLUTELY

5. Do you think shoes can change the outlook of an outfit, more than a brooch, driving gloves or hat does ? ABSOLUTELY

good luck with the paper and welcome to tFS :flower:

1. Can you guess the age of the person just from the shoes the person wear ? NO

2. Can you determine their occupation ? NO

3. On guys shoes, is there a relation between their shoes and their looks (attractive, goodlooking, geeky,etc) YES

4. Does shoes speak of one personality and style ? YES

5. Do you think shoes can change the outlook of an outfit, more than a brooch, driving gloves or hat does ? YES

1. Can you guess the age of the person just from the shoes the person wear ?
most of the time it's a yes, mostly by the heel or material.

2. Can you determine their occupation ? not all the time, especially at out of work functions-then it's impossible

3. On guys shoes, is there a relation between their shoes and their looks (attractive, goodlooking, geeky,etc) yes most of the time

4. Does shoes speak of one personality and style ? OF COURSE!!

5. Do you think shoes can change the outlook of an outfit, more than a brooch, driving gloves or hat does ? A definite yes, because the shoes determine the other accessories

a well thought out shoe that fits your sense of style and adds a spark of imagination is a very good thing. I :heart: SHOES. when i was about 8yrs old I went thrifting with my grandma at this clearance center where you could buy a whole box of anything for $0.25 i gathered 3 boxes with only shoes! funny thing was non of them we're my size, they we're all adult sizes-some were men's. the other box i loaded up had purses.....go figure-guess i was destined to be a shoe horde. :P

Guys, has anyone ever read Theodor Adorno's essay "The position of the narrator in the contemporary novel"? :unsure: What about Georg Lukács's essay "Narrate or describe"? :unsure:

Well probably not, but... I have to write a "comparitive essay" about these two texts and have no clue where to begin with. I can't get the main difference between the two essays, and it's driving me nuts... :doh:

^ I wish I could help you Brazilian Girl, unfortunately, never read those... :(

ok, i'm aware this is weird.. but for journalism each week we have to turn in a "novelty item" something quirky or unusual that has to deal with the current chapter..

this weeks chapter is on the movie business.. so does anyone know of a movie, WEBSITE, book or anything unusual dealing with the movie business, or telling about movies?? your help is appreciated!!!

bowfinger! its an unusual dealing with the movie business, but im not sure if its what you need....

A little research of branding

Hi all

I'm just do a little research here, would you tell me which brand you like most? and why? what impress you to buy their items.

Thankz

I guess I'll be the first to reply.

Dior - design and history
Undercover - design
Moschino - design & awesome ads (this seasons monochrome photo's)

Guys! I need help with my english homework.... I've written the text already... if someone is good in grammar, vocabulary and synthax could help me now it would be wonderful....

It's for an English as second language course so it should be very quick and easy!!!! :P

^What do you need help on Kimkhuu? I think I can help you, it depends on the question:blush:

P.S. You can help me with my French as a second language homework since your from Montreal!:P haha

^ That's for sure I can help you with french, I used to be a french course tutor.... :wink:

any native ITALIAN speakers in the house??

i need help that would take only a few minutes.

T-H-A-N-K-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->