Pop #34 Spring/Summer 2016

650 pages?? yeah thats why i'll never buy it. it's too heavy to carry.

All 3 covers are awful.

They all look like they're cropped film-stills from the '80s.

I keep forgetting Daria is only 32, but looks like present-day Patti Smith. 32, people.

This Natalia cover... OBSESSED

If it looks like an 80s movie poster ( :doh: ) then I want to see that film!!!

^^^ You can, lewak. She looks just like Macaulay Culkin in Party Monster here LOL (although that's mid-2000, I believe.)

Haha funny Phuel... Like that Macaulay moment!

I'm actually now even more obsessed with the Daria cover...... Is the issue out in London?

Model: Natasa Vojnovic
Photographer: Charlotte Wales
Fashion Editor: Charlotte Collet
Hair: Chi Wong
Make-up: Kanako Takase

wearesodroee.com

Some more eds posted on models.com. All the eds are so depressing... why is everything so yellow?

AOMI MUYOCK
Photographer Harley Weir
Fashion Editor/Stylist Vanessa Reid
Hair Stylist Tina Outen
Makeup Artist Nami Yoshida
Set Designer Andy Hillman
Casting Director Julia Lange

models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
POP
Photographer Gareth McConnell
Fashion Editor/Stylist Benjamin Kirchhoff
Casting Directors Elodie Yelmani, Oliver Ress
Model Kadri Vahersalu

models.com

Natalia Vodianova
Photographer Harley Weir
Fashion Editor/Stylist Vanessa Reid
Hair Stylist Tina Outen
Makeup Artist Nami Yoshida
Model Natalia Vodianova

models

Vivien Solari
Photographer Lena C. Emery
Fashion Editor/Stylist Stephanie Waknine
Hair Stylist Christian Eberhard
Makeup Artist Janeen Witherspoon
Set Designer Kimberley Harding
Manicurist Sophy Robson
Model Vivien Solari

models

Aomi! :wub:... such a beautiful woman. I like how the story embraces something that she stated was traumatizing for her (losing teeth). Now she probably doesn't want to hear about yet another procedure but I hope for her own quality of life that she researches doctors in teeth-obsessed America, they'll find a way in no time.

I love that Vivien story too.. so early 00s, the entire issue is actually... I may just buy it and I never buy fashion magazines..

The colours in the Gareth McConnell shoot are wonderful. This is ahead of everything else out there.

i just got this and it's a very solid (and HUGE!) issue. most of the editorials are just amazing, my favourite is definitely Viviane Sassen's black and white one. Juergen Teller's one is amazing, it's not just daria, every new pic is juxtapozed to an old work of his, it really has an interesting effect

Aomi! :wub:... such a beautiful woman. I like how the story embraces something that she stated was traumatizing for her (losing teeth). Now she probably doesn't want to hear about yet another procedure but I hope for her own quality of life that she researches doctors in teeth-obsessed America, they'll find a way in no time.

Ugh, thanks for clearing that up! I thought my eyes was deceiving me, and I only noticed because her edit was the best posted so far. Will definitely read up on her story. I just hope it's not as graphic as Kiara K's, apparently she picked her teeth one by one off the ground after her freakish car accident. God, can you imagine????

I understand that Claire De Rouen will have an exclusive cover again - A$AP Rocky, but I haven't seen it. This is an amazing issue - I got the Daria cover and love it. For £6.50 it would be rude not to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->