vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Binx Walton by Talia Chetrit:

Binx Walton by Charlotte Wales:

Binx Walton by Juergen Teller:

Last edited by a moderator:
Really mad about the first two covers! They're doing a great job of showcasing her beauty, her cult. Maybe Charlotte's shot should've been without that white obtrusive parsnip. It's no surprise really that Binx is getting such tremendous coverage in POP. They've been supporting her for some time now.

The third one belongs in the BIN. It's amazing how Teller gets away with flogging garbage under the guise of art.

Please please please don't let me get the third cover. I hope I do have choice when my local newsagent has this issue in stock.

yay! I would buy all the covers only for her.

The one by Charlotte :heart::kiss::mohawk:

The Charlotte Wales cover is by far my favourite! The first one is also good but the Teller picture... I mean it's Binx and she kind of saves it a bit with her personality but it's no cover picture.

love the second cover!!

Only the second cover was necessary. The last one is vile.

I expected more. None of these covers really excite me.

I love the coloring in Charlotte's cover, it reminded me of the kind of thing Sorrenti was doing ca. 97, I'm always fascinated by blue-hued shadows, they give this whole air of melancholia to the picture. The white flower is more than a little annoying but I'll take it.

Did Juergen lend Binx his awfully short running shorts? If so, creepy.

I love the coloring in Charlotte's cover, it reminded me of the kind of thing Sorrenti was doing ca. 97, I'm always fascinated by blue-hued shadows, they give this whole air of melancholia to the picture. The white flower is more than a little annoying but I'll take it.

Did Juergen lend Binx his awfully short running shorts? If so, creepy.

Agreed YohjiAddict - it's something new from Charlotte. It does remind me a little bit of Harley Weir's wonderful Gisele POP cover. The flower works for me. It softens it and makes that Saint Laurent more gentle and intimate. I mean - look at the UK Vogue flower show!

Binx is now in Africa doing charity work. She's the real deal. Love these three covers!

Second cover by Charlotte is really pretty. Intrigued to see Binx's editorials inside, she's grown into a great model slowly over recent years.

I quite like Charlotte's cover. Can't wait for the edit. She always showcases the best in her subjects.

Does the #BellaNext? mean Bella is coming home to POP? Or that they want her for next issue? Or some other Bella will be unveiled?

Personally I'd like to see Teller really get to grips with Bella Hadid.

Isn't it enough that the Hadids are monopolising Vogue and Bazaar, you want to take it one step further and force them on the indies as well now? Sellout!

Actually on another thought, it's only POP. POP is like Love. Filled to the brim with Taylor Hill/Kaia Gerber shoots and Dior advertorials, but they'll always pat themselves on the back for their unconventional grit, and that they have Tillmans in their pocket.

Isn't it enough that the Hadids are monopolising Vogue and Bazaar, you want to take it one step further and force them on the indies as well now? Sellout!

Actually on another thought, it's only POP. POP is like Love. Filled to the brim with Taylor Hill/Kaia Gerber shoots and Dior advertorials, but they'll always pat themselves on the back for their unconventional grit, and that they have Tillmans in their pocket.

I think POP just did Taylor Hill once B98, by Charlotte Wales as a bull riding all-American Trump era girl. But I might have missed her in a fleeting Dior advertorial :buzz:

"Tillmans in their pocket"...... "it's only POP"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->