Pop #49 F/W 2018.19

The Viviane Sassen anyone?

Don't let me down Viv!

I just hope she's more Vittoria than Anna, but yes, completely agree.

Sean & Seng is such a perfect example of editors mismanaging photographers sometimes. I've seen them do the odd single shot for W, and this here looks exceptional and dense, yet their debut edit for VP just about blended into the rest. In a perfect world they really should be doing way more work, and definitely more covers too.

I just hope she's more Vittoria than Anna, but yes, completely agree.

Sean & Seng is such a perfect example of editors mismanaging photographers sometimes. I've seen them do the odd single shot for W, and this here looks exceptional and dense, yet their debut edit for VP just about blended into the rest. In a perfect world they really should be doing way more work, and definitely more covers too.

They feel like Mert & Marcus without the excessive retouching and copycatting.

They feel like Mert & Marcus without the excessive retouching and copycatting.

Touch of Sims too. Although they avoid the dull Sims pastiche you see elsewhere so much now.... I agree with B98 they should be working for more magazines and are capable of really good covers. I love their RING THE ALARM cover of POP.

Best remedy for PTCD (post traumatic celine disorder).....
The Vivianne Sassen in this issue! She didn't let me down! It's a Masterpiece

Ps not mocking your sad affliction Monsieur Slimane

Read the Pierpaolo - Valentino interview in this new issue last night. Excellent! Angelo F nails it every time.....

I guess these are mock up covers that never made it. It's a shame, I like the Bella one.

Damn! The Iekeliene cover is quite something. Too bad it didn’t go to print :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->