Post a Totally Random Moment From Fashion History...

I have never seen those photos for Dutch. They are awful. He looks like he is about to beat someone up.

This line about Yves' youth in Paris in Yves Saint Laurent's biography “Saint Laurent: mauvais garçon” by Marie-Dominique Lelièvre:

«At night, he falls on his knees and pleases young Arabs in the shadows of Paris’s bridges. He is like a frigid adolescent who collects rough sexual experiences to feel elated.»
Yves would have loved Sniffies...

Can´t remember if this was posted already but...YSL single handedly destroying the Ozone layer:

YSL be like:
1na8z3.jpg

imgflip.com/

^ that's wild! imagine having such low trust in your own hair.

I have never seen those photos for Dutch. They are awful. He looks like he is about to beat someone up.
He has that expression when someone is in deep psychological pain due to aging, and I'm sitting here with my phone's calculator (lol) and... he wasn't old old. He was like a year older than Marc Jacobs right now, early 60s. I don't know why I remember that final show (HC 2002) and how he could barely walk and I always thought he had retired in his 80s.. he was 66! he definitely left a nice message of stepping aside and retiring with dignity (politicians, take note!). And I guess people aged differently then too.. say no to cigarettes!

When Obama ran and took office in 2008-2009, Alber had a black female model in a black dress leading the final (Lanvin Spring 2009 RTW)
Then he had a black male model leading the final walk (Lanvin Men Fall 2009) waving at people

(Before some snowflake members came at me...)
Both looks were purely for the two finals, they were not in the show lineup as catwalk looks on style.com or WWD

Lanvin Spring 2009 RTW

Lanvin Men Fall 2009

2009-01-26-lanvin.jpg
Paris Fashion Show Features Obama Lookalike

Last edited:
Googled “Law Roach sexuality” immediately upon seeing that, thinking there’s just no way I got that wrong. And sure enough… g*y as hell. Now who does he imagine is getting that wrong?

Googled “Law Roach sexuality” immediately upon seeing that, thinking there’s just no way I got that wrong. And sure enough… g*y as hell. Now who does he imagine is getting that wrong?

I guess he's "aromantic," I'm sure it's because his ego is too gigantic to deal with another person... but yes, call it your sexuality. 🤭

1720465597281.png
1720465691277.png

hypebae

We've got a new Karl, y'all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodopolfo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"