Post a Totally Random Moment From Fashion History...

When Courtney Love wore a fake Chanel HC dress at a Bday Party.
Images appeared on the Internet, a client saw the dress, cancelled the order, Karl got wind of it and invited Love for her to experience the real thing. Harper’s Bazaar did a whole Ed about it too lol

When Courtney Love wore a fake Chanel HC dress at a Bday Party.
Images appeared on the Internet, a client saw the dress, cancelled the order, Karl got wind of it and invited Love for her to experience the real thing. Harper’s Bazaar did a whole Ed about it too lol
I'd rather go naked than wear fake chanel lolol

B9846B70-3FB3-4845-8246-D50719EEE175.jpeg 2D521FEA-BB42-4E0E-837D-9C93EF20C840.jpeg

Talking about Courtney... The naked Fendi dress she wore at Vanity Fair party was actually given to her by Jennifer Lopez.

h43vRlrB_o.png

Jennifer Lopez wore this dress at Sony Grammy after party in 2000, but since she knew no one would remember this dress after the Versace jungle dress, she decided to give it to Courtney.

fumvbDZU_o.png

Source: alamy.com

Talking about Courtney... The naked Fendi dress she wore at Vanity Fair party was actually given to her by Jennifer Lopez.

h43vRlrB_o.png

Jennifer Lopez wore this dress at Sony Grammy after party in 2000, but since she knew no one would remember this dress after the Versace jungle dress, she decided to give it to Courtney.

fumvbDZU_o.png

Source: alamy.com
Courtney's Hollywood/fashion makeover is legendary. She looked amazing and had the best taste.

Miss this era...it was so fun.

Re: Above

I know in the last few days I was spotty on sourcing and so to take the opportunity
Demonstrate if I’m sloppy in the future , though it will be unintentional, I can get carried away in posting , here is this items source page . It’s a local Italian community journalism piece , apparently Pina as Wikipedia mentions has been the continued manager of this venue and got some award for managing it that long. I pretty certain she was the blogs site for the photos. That dot would naturally connect.

IMG_8722.jpeg

^^TFS had the Polyvore Challenge thread way back then...and it was so good. Between the Magazine Cover Challenge and that old thread, most TFS users proved themselves infinitely more capable than anyone currently working in the industry professionally. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobrealer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->