Post a Totally Random Moment From Fashion History...

Christian Lacroix Spring 2007 Couture

This is sadly not the original show music, there used to be a video with original show music on YouTube during covid at the official Lacroix channel but now the entire channel is gone
Any idea where to find it?

Dailymotion, because sometimes i used it for comparison. But only if you're remember corectly the soundtrack from the original show.
e.g: I compare Youtube vs Dailymotion version for Valentino HC F/W 2007

Dailymotion, because sometimes i used it for comparison. But only if you're remember corectly the soundtrack from the original show.
e.g: I compare Youtube vs Dailymotion version for Valentino HC F/W 2007

Yes thank you!!!!

why are you being shady? This collection was from 12-13 years ago, not 2 years ago. Can great collections not be random? Also, every CSM student has a white project at some point...
No im not shady at all. It’s a great collection from a great designer so for me it’s not random…

Also when Carine was obsessed with Lara and we got Lara Stone x Vogue Paris period. Looking back at all these: wow, we had it good back then. Also miss Lara in general.

View attachment 1279055View attachment 1279056View attachment 1279057View attachment 1279058View attachment 1279059
Seriously, the Prada cover and the last cover are the definition of perfection.
In terms of photography and Art Direction, it’s unbeatable!
The Fabien Baron years were kind of magic.

The testament of the Carine years is really effective now as it has aged wonderfully.

I’ve always hated when they cropped the G so the Gucci and the Terry Richardson Covers always bothered me lol

Seriously, the Prada cover and the last cover are the definition of perfection.
Totally agree. The Prada cover is so striking, and the brunette Lara cover is seared in memory…an absolutely gorgeous, breathtaking cover. It’s got a sort of 40’s Hollywood, Gene Tierney glamour that just hits the spot for me.

4599797_460s.jpg

img-9gag-fun.9cache.com
I don’t get it. Looks like six of the same picture..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarestjewel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->