Post a Totally Random Moment From Fashion History...

Also, everybody knows that the ONLY Fashion Rocks performance that counts was Mariah x Versace.

J WHO?

Mariah_Carey_I_Don%27t_Know_Her.gif

kate upton was GREAT, standing by that, her us vogue story was beautiful-- bombshell, i feel like she ushered in meisel's excellent vogue it stories with miranda kerr + candice s, which were unexpected and absolutely beautiful

@MagFan To be fair... the Yorkie on the cover was cute. I'm half tempted to dig out my copy of the issue to see if I saved the 3D glasses.

I hope she went on to have a nice life.
Knowing what we know now about the 70s, Christiane F is probably her biopic. 😅

I feel like Kate Upton was the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader type of beauty that the fashion industry is so sure they can single-handedly turn into a megastar, but there were just too many of them out there and she only really became an icon in auto repair shops. I was never into that brand of sexiness but looking back at these shots, what were they thinking haha:

upton.jpg

She looks like someone who auditioned for The Hills in 2009, failed and fashion took her in just to troll reality tv in return.

irina shayk isnt as good a model as miranda or candace, who had only girl VI cover stories dedicated, or even kate-- she also didnt have the celebrity kate upton had, somehow even after her relationship..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MaryJC
    Back
    monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
    <-- Admiral -->