Post a Totally Random Moment From Fashion History...

Christian Lacroix saying in an interview that Yasmeen Ghauri smelled of garlic.

Full quote:

I thought it was audacious of you to make Marie the face of Patou, and, later, Lacroix. It was daring to have a woman who was so different to everyone else in fashion.
Everything different is the way to move forward. We are not here to give people what they already like, but what they don’t know they like yet. Whoever said that, it’s one of my mottos. I worked outside fashion; I never felt that I worked inside the fashion world. When it was the time of the top models in the 1990s, I didn’t do any of that. I worked only once with Linda Evangelista; she was too impressive, too monumental. Carla Bruni, yes, Naomi Campbell, yes, even though she was so difficult to work with. But I was in love with Christy Turlington, and Yasmeen Ghauri, though she smelled of garlic – we both smelled of garlic.

The rebranding of Naomi would not make forget her reputation.
I catch some times ago Jean Jacques Picart commenting on a post regarding Naomi praising her during her early days : when she was polite.

The fact that Christian Lacroix too said that she was too difficult to work with! Come on girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pahotinoma
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->