Post a Totally Random Moment From Fashion History...

Karl probably travels between space and time to design collections for all levels of the afterlife, tbh.

Things we will never see in fashion again. I don't even know if I can post this 🤣 Tom was wild. I think this era was the Pinnacle p*rn*gr*phy fashion now we are most definitely in a more conservative realm.

View attachment 1300795 View attachment 1300796 View attachment 1300797 View attachment 1300798
The fact that he made all this buzz for a fragrance that was discontinued 2 years later…
It’s a pity even the internet wasn’t bold enough to share the men’s behind version.

I remember that it was really one of the first campaign that was really talked about on the internet. In fashion circles it was divisive: some thought it was boring and expected from Tom Ford and others that it was bold and on brand.

Today, maybe we realize that such a thing would never ever been done today, even by Tom Ford.

Was this extremely vulgar? I always found it to be just sort of extremely funny in a humorous way I

The fact that he made all this buzz for a fragrance that was discontinued 2 years later…
It’s a pity even the internet wasn’t bold enough to share the men’s behind version.

I remember that it was really one of the first campaign that was really talked about on the internet. In fashion circles it was divisive: some thought it was boring and expected from Tom Ford and others that it was bold and on brand.

Today, maybe we realize that such a thing would never ever been done today, even by Tom Ford.
Never these times are over.

Ah how I miss the times when fashion magazines/adverts/shows weren't so neutered and devoid of any sex and desire :doh:

I remember the thread of controversial photoshoots, I couldn't think of a single shoot in the last 8-10 years that would end up in that thread these days (the last controversial one that comes to mind for me was the "Horror Movie" for VI April 2014).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onceler
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->