Post a Totally Random Moment From Fashion History...

I want details!

hahahaha I don't remember well. She said something about it at a podcast, that's for sure. Not sure which one or the details (and it might be another reason).
I know Isabelli Fontana had something similar with the Versace stylist who didn't like her and then she didn't do their shows anymore (also she didn't mention names).

I did some research. She says the beef was with the casting director, who was a terrible person that doesn't work anymore. She said her look was "cancelled" and he didn't tell her. She hasn't done Prada yet and lost Fendi that day because of what had happened.

I did some research. She says the beef was with the casting director, who was a terrible person that doesn't work anymore. She said her look was "cancelled" and he didn't tell her. She hasn't done Prada yet and lost Fendi that day because of what had happened.

Yassss!! I was trying to find, but couldn't. I'm sure I posted it here somewhere, but also didn't find. Thanks for digging!
So the stylist issue was indeed only with Isabelli Fontana x Versace

Ah that's who that is. I agree !
I believe she was genuinely sorry about that. She had a split second to decide what to do and she was scared she'd make the whole line crash behind her. Whereas Suvi and Daria had few more seconds to adjust to the situation.

When this pic was floatin’ around for a hot minute…

View attachment 1305444
And then this one:
1292915.jpg

source: Dazed Digital

Leave Lindsay alone! When has she ever done anything questionable in fashion? (Don't look at the first post of this thread).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->