Post a Totally Random Moment From Fashion History...

i-D and Dazed & Confused circa 2008-2012. Don't know if anybody here were in London or just UK in general during that time, but both were THE thing at that period. The whole art & fashion circles would swoop both and one had sometimes to actually look around for some covers/copies. Also at the same time I-D had superfun content like A-Z of Fashion or A-Z of Beauty on YouTube.

2548c16b076d9baebc83dc7157d36c6a.jpgth.jpeg
Dazed-Confused-December-2011-DesignSceneNet-01.jpg

I did some research. She says the beef was with the casting director, who was a terrible person that doesn't work anymore. She said her look was "cancelled" and he didn't tell her. She hasn't done Prada yet and lost Fendi that day because of what had happened.

Hope one day Caroline does Prada...

Apologies if this is a repeat…

Random mo-mint: the coming, and going, of this guy at Brioni. I don’t recall anything about his one runway show, but this pic alone is quite cringe, no?

View attachment 1305666
And then he had the nerve to change the logo to make the brand look hyper-masculine/cheap

1726233549670.png

Apologies if this is a repeat…

Random mo-mint: the coming, and going, of this guy at Brioni. I don’t recall anything about his one runway show, but this pic alone is quite cringe, no?

View attachment 1305666
Oh my! I went to the Vogue Runway app to try and relive this disaster and laughed because the one collection he showed isn’t even available to view.

I just remembered the time Zac Posen legitimately thought he was gonna get the CD job at Dior, and was apparently waiting by the phone thinking "any minute now".

j-jbtzxclsv-lol-jbtzxclsv-laugh.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->