Post a Totally Random Moment From Fashion History...

I am wondering what message is written on the dress. It would be greatly appreciated if any member can help!

It was Zara: I really don't care, do u?
View attachment 1316288

Source: ELLE
Sorry, my bad. What I mean is the arabic on the Valentino one. I just happened to remember the Melania outfit during hurricane.

Was never the same after.

For some reason this show was not a hit, but it's one of my favorites the models the music the daywear and dresses. After this she just go back endlessly into the archives over and over. But this is one of her best. Its really sexy and it's her style not her brother.

I am wondering what message is written on the dress. It would be greatly appreciated if any member can help!
It says "Peace be upon you" in Arabic. I can also see the Russian word "Мир", which means "Peace" too. This word was stitched in fourteen different languages across the front of the dress.

When Raf tried to recreate the walk of the villains at Prada but the clothes were HIDEOUS
OIP.1LlLiWrjNyPh6k-Sw7MUNgHaLH
OIP.x8rmkDHHDkkmennnT-obtQHaLH
kyle-maclachlan--na-pokazid-prady.jpg

Blake Lively being the face of Chanel's Mademoiselle handbag in 2011...
472187487872.jpg

And then being the face of Gucci's Première fragrance in 2012...
726358712658723.png
cbs/vogue

"Mini version" of your favorite designers.
From Harper's Bazaar November 2007

Kid Stays in the Picture kids as designers Peter Lindbergh Bazaar 140th 10.jpg
Kid Stays in the Picture kids as designers Peter Lindbergh Bazaar 140th 1.jpgKid Stays in the Picture kids as designers Peter Lindbergh Bazaar 140th 2.jpg
Kid Stays in the Picture kids as designers Peter Lindbergh Bazaar 140th 3.jpgKid Stays in the Picture kids as designers Peter Lindbergh Bazaar 140th 4.jpg
Kid Stays in the Picture kids as designers Peter Lindbergh Bazaar 140th 5.jpgKid Stays in the Picture kids as designers Peter Lindbergh Bazaar 140th 6.jpg
Kid Stays in the Picture kids as designers Peter Lindbergh Bazaar 140th 7.jpg
dustyburrito.blogspot.com

This editorial (and A LOT MORE) made me realize how much I missed Harper's Bazaar under Glenda's helm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lofo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->