Prabal Gurung F/W 2024.25 New York

This collection is a little confused as to what it's trying to say. Just the like the music, it isn't cohesive with the space or atmosphere it is trying to place itself within.

Intrigued to see the image stills and details of this though to figure out some of the textures and treatments. Just wish they were used more thoughtfully.

It's not THAT bad. There is some kind of vision there, but it's just sloppy af. The cuts look unflattering.

I agree, how is this brand still surviving?

For some reason I really love that all-black leather gown.

Everything else, however looks tacky and dated, and not in a good way.

The colors,shapes and make up are nice BUT, the tailoring omg esp of the blazers is so sloppy , you can see those 80s inspired Phoebe Philo shawl collared drapes here

I like it a lot. I like that hes come up with his own fit - its like clothes that stand slightly away from the body. Someone up there said he does plus sizes and I can see these clothes will translate well.

He does not understand volumes. It feels like someone with very bad voice trying to sing opera...

It's a little all over the place but the good pieces are really good. I sense a SATC inspo, saw a few looks that screamed Miranda and also Seema walked the runway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngreen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->