Prada Beauty

Ianastar said:
My Neimens that carried it...........dropped it.:blink:

I'm afraid that's what's going to happen here. My SA told me that they're having trouble communicating with Prada. Apparently it's a problem all over. They dropped Paula Dorf (which I love and have to order online now) for the same reason :cry:

^ :(

I notice the powder comes in 1, 2, 3 ... assume 1 is the lightest? How is the tint ... it doesn't run to yellow, does it?

This sounds like what I need! Thank you, thank you, thank you hipkitten for spreading the good news! Now I have to find the stuff though...don't think my local beauty shops have it but i do travel a lot around here..so, where can i find prada in the area of Zurich and surrounding Switzerland, Luxembourg, Southwest Germany, Central or Eastern France, Belgium, Stockholm? I am sure there should be some in Paris, but does anyone know more exactly where (still not feeling "at home" there)?

I just got back from Milan where I bought the Prada powder Hipkitten has been talking so much about.. I haven't used it yet.. it's pristine and untouched..I can't bring myself to spoil it quiet yet.. :lol:
I got a sample of the reviving concealer for eyes too...bliss! :woot:

Hanne said:
I just got back from Milan where I bought the Prada powder Hipkitten has been talking so much about.. I haven't used it yet.. it's pristine and untouched..I can't bring myself to spoil it quiet yet.. :lol:
I got a sample of the reviving concealer for eyes too...bliss! :woot:

I should buy stock in Prada Beauty :lol:

Isn't the concealer lovely?! I've even got my husband using it! Make sure you let us know how you like the powder, Hanne :heart:

Does anyone know where I can find the Prada compact powder online? With shipping to Europe? I tried to search for it all over the Internet, but I couldn't find the product anywhere.

I also use the Prada Lip Balm (Tint 6) and I love the Hydrating Gel Cream. It's one of the only tinted moisturizer products with SPF that doesn't make my skin feel greasy. It absorbs really well and adds just enough color to even out my skin tone.

I stock up at the Prada factory outlet in Italy, it's 50% off the Italian prices there.

HelenF said:
I also use the Prada Lip Balm (Tint 6) and I love the Hydrating Gel Cream. It's one of the only tinted moisturizer products with SPF that doesn't make my skin feel greasy. It absorbs really well and adds just enough color to even out my skin tone.

I stock up at the Prada factory outlet in Italy, it's 50% off the Italian prices there.
HelenF , the Prada factory outlet that you are referring to.. is that the SPACE outlet in Montevarchi ?

Yes I have.. I'm not all raves tho.. the scent doesn't please me..
The SA thought I should have the lightest color Glow, which she said was a neutral.. but I find that it's a bit on the light side.. which means it'll probably be ideal when I loose all my summer color...but right now it's just not perfect...so I haven't really been using it that much.
I like the feel of the powder...but I'm not sure what to make of the texture...it's light but at the same time heavy (I'm wondering if it's the sunblock)...I think I'll have to get back to you on how I like it..

Hanne said:
HelenF , the Prada factory outlet that you are referring to.. is that the SPACE outlet in Montevarchi ?
Yes, the place in Montevarchi. I've been there a couple of times and they have a pretty good selection of Prada Beauty products. Haven't seen the perfume or powder there yet, but I've seen the Lip Balm in different colors, Hydrating Gel Cream and different skin care products (eye cream, exfoliator, etc). Prices are way below U.S. retail.

Has anyone been able to locate the hydrating powder refills?! I'm not sure if they even exist or are just some myth. But I keep having to buy the whole set (pink leather case and all) every time I need powder and it just seems so wasteful! Any info would be appreciated :flower:

3581apz.jpg

moodiereport.com

Brand: Les Infusions de Prada

Launch: Puig has extended its Prada fragrance portfolio with a new scent collection, Les Infusions de Prada. The travel retail distribution is described as global, but extremely selective.

Details: Within the channel, Les Infusions de Prada launched exclusively with World Duty Free Group in May (at Heathrow, Madrid and Malaga). It will roll out to other travel retailers – Dubai Duty Free, Qatar Duty Free, London Supply (Puerto Iguazu), Dufry (Milan Malpensa), James Richardson (Tel Aviv), DFS (Abu Dhabi) and Gebr Heinemann – in September.

The Asian distribution will reflect the regional strength of the Prada brand. It will be present with DFS (Hong Kong), Everrich (Taipei), CDFG (Haitang Bay), Dufry (Bali), Lotte Duty Free (Jakarta), Shilla Duty Free (Singapore), and Sunrise (Beijing and Shanghai).

Blended by nose Daniela Andrier, the collection comprises six fragrances: Iris, Iris Cèdre, Fleur d’Oranger, Vétiver, Oeillet and Amande. As the names suggest, each features an olfactory interpretation of a single natural ingredient.

The 100ml fragrances are presented in vintage-style flacons adorned with the classic Prada heritage crest, designed in 1913. To add a contemporary twist, a coloured film has been moulded to the base of each bottle, tinting the glass and liquid. Each flacon has a matching coloured cap.

Can't wait to get my hands on these :heart:

Thoughts on the new Prada Beauty launch? Kind of obsessed. That ultraviolet lipstick shade is something I want to try.

Thoughts on the new Prada Beauty launch? Kind of obsessed. That ultraviolet lipstick shade is something I want to try.

The colors are nice, but I'm disappointed by the packaging design? Kinda basic, TikTok-friendly, but that's what they're marketing to nowadays anyway.

I was a fan of the monodoses from before, and I thought they were expensive. But the prices of skincare 2.0 are something else! The cleanser is 95 euro! The serum is 370 and the cream is 360 euro! The skincare is essentially just based on a Proxylane-forward formulation with Ascorbyl Glucoside put in. This is extremely similar to L'Oreal Revitalift, at 1/10th the price. LOL! No thanks Prada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->