Prada F/W 2016.17 by Steven Meisel

zzzyao76

Reaction score
005yYQOngw1f558a5mjvaj30jy0q1wv1.jpg

005yYQOngw1f558aa1puzj30k00q3tqv.jpg

weibo/fashionmodels

Last edited by a moderator:
God, i hate that greasy wet hairstyle so much.

Could the other model be Kiki Willems?

Jesus, what a trainwreck!! Are we sure this is the version which will go to print and digital? There's absolutely nothing good about this! And Vanessa Axente, really???

Jesus, what a trainwreck!! Are we sure this is the version which will go to print and digital? There's absolutely nothing good about this! And Vanessa Axente, really???

Agree this looks like a bad montage !

Prada. Eternally trying to be #edgy.

Are they serious with these ugly cutouts

Vanessa's agent reposted it on instagram, so apparently it's the real one :o

Photographed by Steven Meisel, makeup by Pat McGrath, hair by Guido Palau.

Whoever thought this was a good idea needs to be punished. What an absolute eyesore!

And Catie was obviously Meisel's choice. And Vanessa... did they really have to bring her back? Kiki is the only good thing about this. Hopefully the rest of the models will be better.

lol, this looks like a badly executed mood/inspiration board. This does not work for me.

I'm not sure about it, I think I have to see the pictures in better quality. I like Vanessa and also Kiki in here, but I was hoping to See Lorena...

The shots themselves are gorgeous, especially Vanessa's, but what in Miuccia's name is that Windows XP background screen? Way to kill the mood of the ad and collection...

Gonna wait for more pictures, i'm sure there are more models too.

It look like cg game character.But I like vanessa and caitie.Not sure about kiki.

Kiki has zero presence.

Caitie is a great model from what I've seen but this campaign is horrible! It looks like someone was in a rush making it.

yikes! this is something id expect from a lesser brand or magazine, certainly not prada with meisel for the campaign. maybe itll be like spring 2015 with the several different styles of campaign.

I love the Vanessa image. (I think maybe there's a layer missing for the white area; it looks incomplete?)

Vanessa's agent reposted it on instagram, so apparently it's the real one :o

Photographed by Steven Meisel, makeup by Pat McGrath, hair by Guido Palau.

Crikey!! And here I secretly hoped this to be a joke. I mean, the white borders, amateur composition and botched cut-and-paste job aside, this is still a mess. Looks like it's the beginning of the end for Meisel. Retire, please! So that your esteemed eminence will remain intact.

I doubt whether there will be more girls, maybe this is it. So glad for Kiki Willems! She continues to amaze me since her singular shot for MJ last season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->