Prada F/W 2018.19 by Willy Vanderperre

I love it... it reflects the imagery on the clothes albeit a lot more exciting.

I think the campaign looks great especially with Amanda, she perfectly fit.

sAW It on their page and thought it was a throwback. The photography seems very early 2000s

A pleasant surprise to see Amanda but I think she looks great here. It gives me Blade Runner vibes and I can imagine this looking good in magazines and stores.

Compared to all the previous Willy for Prada campaigns, I think this looks incredible. At least it's somewhat cinematic and eye-catching.

I love it!! Great colours and set and how amazing is it to see Amanda again. I had hoped to see Kris as well but still great.

Definitely my favourite campaign so far, even with that horrible collection.

I don’t really mind it. I agree that it definitely gives a Blade Runner vibe.

Not to jinx anything...but when was the last time Prada had a og campaign?

I like this a lot, probably my favourite campaign of Prada by Willy together with Denoument

and Exits

I guess we will see more campaigns and more girls (Anok, Kris, Fran).. I'm curious to see the rest of the cast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I wasn't expecting that, at all. ^ Love the video!
But the campaigns images have absolutely no impact on me. Amanda is really boring and irrelevant to me. I hope to see different pics/with different themes and models to come out soon.

Ugh. The video is so try hard Lynchian wannabe.

Prada is so lost. It’s just so cringey to see them try and turn that absolute travesty of a collection into something “intellectual.” I'm not buying it. Crazy how kitschy and camp this brand has become....once the absolute epitome of sophistication and rigor.

Watch “Thunder Perfect Mind” and see how far it’s fallen.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I concur, that video is so contrived and awful. I couldn't help but cackle watching Amanda just sitting at that burlesque show with the most vacant stare I've seen since the Stepford Wived hit theathers and having it framed as some sort of "profound" moment of self-discovery.

I swear Riverdale (a guilty pleasure of mine) has better photography than this, the neon lit scenes are always quite pretty and I cannot say the same for the ones in this nonsense of a campaign.

Sarah Paulson is dressed so much better than Amanda!! :lol:

Dare they use Sarah Paulson as some random filler! The disrespect.

The video is too comical for words. Like some try-hard project of a first year film student with delusions of creative grandeur and a wealthy mum and dad. Cold and detached are the only words which exist in Willy Vanderperre's vocabulary.

very Mulholland Drive. As i dislike this movie, i dislike this ad as well.

I am happy for Violet though :mrgreen:

Don't like the video, it's pointless.

Wish it was just Amanda and Sarah though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->