Prada F/W 2018.19 by Willy Vanderperre

^
The video is probably the best thing about this campaign.

I love this. I love all those neon lights. Those shoes are so fugly.

Better quality + logo

Prada 'Neon Dream' F/W 2018.19 Campaign by Willy Vanderperre

pradagroup

I just don’t understand the why the background isn’t true black, it’s been bugging me!

I just don’t understand the why the background isn’t true black, it’s been bugging me!

Yeah, right? I wonder the same. I feel like editing all of them in photoshop and enhance the contrast so that the dark is actually DARK. I don't know why but I dislike things that are halfway, for example, low heels. Like Naomi said, is either high or flat.

Are we expecting the release of more chapters for this campaign or is it the only thing we'll see from Prada for this season?

Are we expecting the release of more chapters for this campaign or is it the only thing we'll see from Prada for this season?

Well...What do you think? Expect like 72 more campaigns this season...they never learn

Apparently, there are more campaigns in this season. In march, Fran Summers, Kris Grikaite, Jia Li and more had a shoot in milan, and in july Anok Yai, Sora Choi, Taemin Park and more had shoot with Willy Vanderperre for a campaign in Paris.

i love the video more than the still

it's a bit closer back to "good old prada"

Prada 365 F/W 18.19 Woman Ultravision

Jutting into the night sky above Milan, the extreme architectonic interiors of the Fondazione Prada Torre form the arresting backdrop for Ultravision, the latest face of 365 for the Prada Fall/Winter 2018 advertising campaign, the latest reimagining of the Prada woman.

Photographed by Willy Vanderperre in the Torre's spectactular enclaves - its labyrinthine, multi-angled staircases and its glass pinnacle with panoramic views across the skyline of Milan - each image is a heightened experience, radiating both colour, and feminine strength. The cast of models - Mica Argañaraz, Sarah Fraser, Amanda Murphy, Sasha Pivovarova, Amber Valletta, Anok Yai, Liu Wen, Kiki Willems - are reimagined as hyper-coloured Prada heroines, glowing with fluorescence and captured in movement simultaneously elegant and dynamic.

Seen in sequence, these images are fragmented parts of a single storyline - a journey - these women symbolically ascending the Torre's staircases to its peak, and captured in bold, intense colour, glowing on the edge of a dark nightscape.

Incandescent with unreal, extreme and saturated hues, these images - and the women inside them - are part realty, part fantasy.

Photography by Willy Vanderperre
Models: Mica Argañaraz, Sarah Fraser, Amanda Murphy, Sasha Pivovarova, Amber Valletta, Anok Yai, Liu Wen

prada.com

After the first set with Amanda these new images feel completely pointless.

+ Kiki Willems.

Where are Sasha's and Amber's shots?

I do like it though.

Liu is surprising here! She is a real ICON model! Can't wait to see more pics!

This campaign is fantastic! I love the new set. It reminds me a lot of those fantasy lookbooks they used to do. I'm warming up to this collection the more and more I see it in print. The same can't be said about Versace. :yuk:

I love the colors and lightning of the Ultravision series, but the logo galore is becoming ridiculious. It's a complete turn-off. And to think that the collection is getting into the stores at the time when the logomania is fading away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->