Prada Mens S/S 08 Milan

Has anyone seen the clothes in person yet ?
I'm wondering why the shirts are all wavy like this.. the way they sit on the body..
i was told the fabric is a stiff cotton

from charming_men livejournal community

^^I don't know about the menswear, but when I saw the womenswear up close, the fabric wasn't so much stiff (although it did have some body) as it was rough. It was really surprising, actually...I expected the fabrics to be really silky, but they were rough to the touch, yet still airy and light. I'm sure the fabric used in the menswear is similar.

That's a pretty cool contrast :P Looking soft but really coarse. Actually yes the person who told me about the cotton was referring to the womenswear.. The fabrics look alike, so I just assumed
But I think not all the plaid shirts are like this because a few days ago ybf told me it was just a regular shirt fabric.. droopy.. possibly silk

It seems like I was naive and diffusional when I expected Miuccia to give us an SS09 mens in the same style as the SS09 Resort. Instead she gives us something that's a hundred times less appealing.

00230m.jpg
00150m.jpg

style.com

I like this collection for women. Not so much for men.

The scoop necked jumpers are alright.. can't really imagine wearing them. I cringed majorly at the jelly-shoe coats.

Does anybody know where can I find the HQs from this show? I always have problems with finding menswear shots in high resolution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->