Prada Model Nick Snider Arrested

What?

Anyway, he's disgusting. The fact that he did this in Arkansas probably has a lot to do with him being charged though..[/QUOTE]

Why exactly? :unsure:

BTW: Was he actually that famous? I remember him from the FW07 & SS08 Prada ads i think, but after Prada his career went into nowhere, right?

^Arkansas is like one of the really, really conservative states (so are most of the southern ones)
I guess if he wouldve done this in, say, NY or CA, it might not have been such a big deal.
But in a lot of these southern states respectively their ppls minds, sexuality and everything to do with it is still a deadly sin :evil: :wink: (not generalized, of course!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely dumb model, he is !

What was he thinking ? That he was acting in some sort of gay p*rn ... ???
That is why we should stop watching p*rn movies, they are NOT the reality !!!!!!

haha you're right, this sounds like a bad russian p*rn like being arrested by some musclemen and then ......:innocent:

omg...what a pathetic kid...i'm reeling with laughter over here :D

give him a break

he is a nice kid. he got too drunk. i know him from shows in milan and he is always a nice guy to everyone. i think he is probably sad and embarased and think everyone should not be so meen.:(

well we r in the fashion industry so i wont pretend to be shocked or grossed out..cmon

While I do find this a bit funny, I do feel sorry for him. I hope this incident doesn't ruin his life/carrier.

^me too.

he is a nice kid. he got too drunk. i know him from shows in milan and he is always a nice guy to everyone. i think he is probably sad and embarased and think everyone should not be so meen.:(

I've got to agree with you. I think there are some people going too far with judgementality. If you've ever been as drunk as he appeared to be, you'd be able to empathize a tiny bit and understand that this doesn't necessarily say anything about how sexually promiscuous he may or may not be; the offer of sexual favors is a common rendition of those who find themselves at the mercy of the law.

^ I'm not judging him; I'm simply observing what he did and calling him lucky. That kind of offer may be standard in the fashion industry, I don't know; it certainly isn't in mine. The wise man knows his audience ... and no one with a lick of sense would try that on Southern cops.

Being drunk simply removes inhibitions; it doesn't change a person's character in any way.

^ I'm not judging him; I'm simply observing what he did and calling him lucky. That kind of offer may be standard in the fashion industry, I don't know; it certainly isn't in mine. The wise man knows his audience ... and no one with a lick of sense would try that on Southern cops.

Being drunk simply removes inhibitions; it doesn't change a person's character in any way.

I'm no wine-o, but I've been drunk enough times to know that when you are under the influence, practically anything can provoke any inhibition (my point being that offering a bj while being arrested does not exactly qualify someone as a sl*t, as the article says-maybe desperate, but not a sl*t); you act so easily upon the slightest thought that comes across your mind- most do. And i think that, in a nutshell, I said something that validates your sentiment of being drunk having nothing to do with character.

If anything, the fact that he offered sexual favors says more about his relationship and past experiences with authority. He thinks that he is special enough for the police to make exceptions for him.

You gain wisdom through experience; now he knows that ball sucking and co_ck slurping is not the way- at least not in Arkansas.

GROSS :yuk:
Im shocked!!

relax. Think of it like this: I get drunk, my uncle gets drunk, the tom down the street gets drunk, everyone gets drunk and end up saying stupid things while entoxicated. Not that shocking..:rolleyes:

It actually made me lol when I first saw it, especially the I-am-a-very-famous-model part. :lol: But, come on... even if he was sober... even if he wasn't being arrested... there's no big deal in being sl*tty. :rolleyes:
Wish the best for him now.

I'm no wine-o, but I've been drunk enough times to know that when you are under the influence, practically anything can provoke any inhibition (my point being that offering a bj while being arrested does not exactly qualify someone as a sl*t, as the article says-maybe desperate, but not a sl*t); you act so easily upon the slightest thought that comes across your mind- most do. And i think that, in a nutshell, I said something that validates your sentiment of being drunk having nothing to do with character.

If anything, the fact that he offered sexual favors says more about his relationship and past experiences with authority. He thinks that he is special enough for the police to make exceptions for him.

You gain wisdom through experience; now he knows that ball sucking and co_ck slurping is not the way- at least not in Arkansas.

I will simply say this ... no amount of alcohol in the world would have those words coming out of my mouth.

I think you're right that clearly this has something to do with past experiences ... and I think that's sad. This seems to be a great example of how being a model can ... completely fail to enhance your life. If I were his mother ... I've had a bad week--I can hardly imagine hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->