Prada S/S 2012 : Elise, Guinevere, Katryn, Meghan, Natasha & Ymre by Steven Meisel

+ 1 more

aYjCX.jpg

prada.com

thank you so much for posting all of these tarsha! i think natasha and ymre's shot is amazing, probably one of my favourites from the campaign.

I think this campaign is sublime. And Natasha and Ymre, indeed wow but more shots really impresses me.
I love the background, the colors, the models, the clothes.
And off topic byt jeeh i was right, the first girl with the glasses was Ymre :wink:

Thanks for the link tarsha:flower: I found a way to download HQ's!! :woot:
I can't breathe!

Bathed in sunlight. Fuelled by optimism. Girls and cars stop and stare at the future in the Technicolor mise-en-scène of desire of the Prada Womenswear Spring/Summer 2012 Campaign.

Steven Meisel’s low angle and rich coloration emphasise the power and positivism in the campaign and collection message.

The diverse casting of models with distinct characters such as the blonde bombshell or the noir heroine creates a utopian celluloid narrative.

All Images 2000px :

facebook.com/prada

Part 2

All Images 2000px :

facebook.com/prada, ebook-free-download.net via GivenchyHomme

This campaign is amazing. I love all the shots. As you can see the star of the campaign are Katryn and Ymre and not veterans like Natasha, Elise or Guinevere :lol:
One of my favourite Prada campaign ever, if not my favourite ever :lol:

i dont want to be repetitive but this is really the best Prada ad ever and also the best of the season! Great job! The photographer, the models, the stylist, the set, etc. everything works...

One of the best campaigns of the season for me. The shots with Guinevere and Ymre, Natasha and Ymre and Natasha with Elise are pure fabulousness. :heart:

It looks just fabulous when seen at its whole glory.

The casting is equally exciting, each girl is a shining star in her own unique way.

Still, I miss Querelle in this so much!

I wasn't really fond of Ymre but she completely changed my mind with this. She's truly the star of this ad campaign!

Definitely best campaign of the season!!!Especially when Elise is included.

Oh, and may I say I love their story info again, they could sell anything basing on the descriptions only.

I LOVE it.

This campaign is all about ELise. She stole it!!!!! Fantastic come back!!!

^The campaign is all about Elise? I would say Ymre and Katryn, they both got the most shots.
But other then that, i think they all shine. It's a excellent cast with Pradagirls like Ymre, Elise, Guinevere and Meghan, the new girl Katryn who fits in perfectly and Nastaha who never dissapoints, the whole mode is sunny. I want to but those clothes, except some shoes haha.
But best campaign in many seasons. Funny how Steven Meisel can give us this and a crap campaign like Balenciaga the same time..

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->