Prada S/S 2012 : Elise, Guinevere, Katryn, Meghan, Natasha & Ymre by Steven Meisel

prada1ec.jpg

fashiontoast.com

^ The colours are incredible.

I wonder if this will be all of the past faces of Prada... Angela, Daria, Sasha, etc. The thought exictes me!

Gorgeous :heart: Can't wait to see more, especially the casting choices!

meisel again with daria? that's unreal. they havent been working together since 2005.

elise, daria and julia steigner for prada 2012? meisel favorite girls in 2004

This looks really promising. It's blowing last season's bore-fest out of the water. It would be spectacular if that is Daria, but I have a feeling it may not be. Loving the footwear campaign, too!

:woot: :woot: This brings back soooo many memories. Elise and Prada are a match like no other! Show those amateurs how it's really done B)

^She came to my mind as well, and I think it's her.
Prada might be going for the redhead, blonde and brunette... ala Cavalli last season.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope it is daria but i doubt it bc what is the chance that steven meisel and daria would be working again?probably none. i dont think there is a relationship that existed between the 2 but i keep my finger crossed regardless

It's make me remind Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot's style?

Last edited by a moderator:
Best campaigns news in years :buzz:! So excited to see Elise making such a huge comeback! As for the picture itself, I was wondering when I first saw it what the little man wearing last season's collection was doing but now I'm relieved to know this is that label w***e in front of the actual ad. The shots posted so far look so rich and sensual. I love the colors and I can't wait to see more!

OMG OMG OMG. I'm in heaven and 18 again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fraserhn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->