Prada S/S 2014 by Steven Meisel

Is the first time than i don't like an campaign of Prada, is very boring the ad, but i need to see the whole campaign if will be amazing later.

I love it. It's awesome. It's supposed to look this way. The models are meant to blend in with the clothes. The crowded scene is supposed to blend with the "crowded" prints...that's what I think...

Worst campaing of the seasson i think

The one on the left below Ola is Lieke van Houten not Maarjan Ridalaan

Last edited by a moderator:
That was awkward when i had to recheck the runway collection to make sure that this ad was not shot at the backstage LOL

Meh... Too many girls and it indeed looks like a backstage shot. It's good to see Ola though.

Aleksandra looks gorgeous too... Her eyes just pop. She's a sort of contemporary Dewi.

Lieke van Houten!!! So awesome to see her landing this out of nowhere. The girl is amazing.

The other half of this godforsaken, unimaginative mess.

(my scan from Tatler Feb)

Wow Ashleigh Good... didn't expect that. Guess Meisel had all the saying in the cast.

It definitely needs to sink in. There's just so much going on.

Lexi Boling, Ophelie Guillermand, Amanda Murphy
Lera Tribel???, Ashleigh Good
Gracie Van Gastel

Are there more in this campaign?

Who's below Amanda? Her eyes and face looks a lot like Ashleigh, if it's rly her I'm loving the platinum hair
Even if I still hate both these photos (I expect MUCH more from a Prada campaign) I must admit this part looks a lot better from the one, it looks more alive which is something the first part totally lacks

Last edited by a moderator:
After seeing the other half, I think it's a beautiful shot, very strong & vulnerable at the same time!
Each girl has her different expression of showing their strength, it's a great & luxe family portrait! The best models of this Prada Army are (for me:( Cindy Bruna, Lieke Van Houten, Anna Ewers, Lexi Boling, the red-head girl in front of her (sorry I don't know who she is but she looks splendid) ... and Ashleigh Good looks so alluring in platinum blond LOVE IT! :buzz:

Lexi Boling, Ophélie Guillermand, Amanda Murphy, ???, Ashleigh Good, Gracie van Gastel, Ola Rudnicka, Sabrina Ioffreda, Julia Bergshoeff, Lieke van Houten, Anna Ewers and Cindy Bruna

Is this the full cast?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->