Prada S/S 2014 by Steven Meisel

is the Soccer team to Brazil 2014

You know what I actualy like the full shot.
It kind of makes more sence, I think it works better with the poses and even the styling. It is just like a school group picture with luxury clothes and no acne.

I agree.

Prada, Class of 2014. It matches the whimsy of the collection.

my eyes are hurting from looking at this for too long. plus, too many newbies that lack "star power".

Not a fan but Ashleigh steals it. Amanda looks like deer in the headlights.

the hot mess of clothes and accessories pop so much out of the pic that I couldn´t care less about the models. imo it´s a good thing that this concept doesn´t feature any prominent model because they look like lifeless mannequins and it´s a very good thing :smile:

What a hot mess. The concept is awful and the number of models only make it worst.

might have been better if they only had a few girls per shot but, i love the collection so much that it doesn't matter too much :P

The new pic is tragic, looks like an employee group shot from some company.

Maggie Jablonski! :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
^best shot of the campaign so far (Amanda, Maggie, Ashleigh, Ola). Less crowded so we can actually see the girls, deadpan stares into the camera.

The cast so far:

Aleksandra "Ola" Rudnicka
Amanda Murphy
Anna Ewers
Ashleigh Good
Cindy Bruna
Gracie van Gastel
Julia Bergshoeff
Lera Tribel
Lexi Boling
Lieke van Houten
Magdalena Jasek
Maggie Jablonski
Ophélie Guillermand
Sabrina Ioffreda

and Malaika Firth, whose shot is yet to be released.

^^^^Are we sure the red head is Lera? I really don't think it is - looks totally different.

Love this whole campaign, it's like a collage of colors, textures and faces. The faces of the fabrics mix with the models' and the composition ends up awesome. Great to see Maggie too, such a baby and looks as mature as Amanda.

^^^^Are we sure the red head is Lera? I really don't think it is - looks totally different.

I'm just going with Lera for the moment, but I agree, it doesn't look like her at all. And I don't think it's Nika Cole either…unless it is?

^Definitely not Nika either. This girl was not in the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->