Prada S/S 2014 by Steven Meisel

^^^^Are we sure the red head is Lera? I really don't think it is - looks totally different.

i am quite sure too that this girl aren´t Lera and Nika.
Nose and mouth looks different.

Why even bother putting 12 girls in one picture if the one with 7 girls looks far more appealing. It's definitely less crowded and a lot easier for the eyes.

Ola Rudnicka and Amanda Murphy are standouts for me so far, but Maggie, Ashleigh and Julia look good also. And very happy to see Magdalena.

So what was the point in having so many models? They are just drowning in the sea of colors and patterns. I cannot tell one face from another. A hot mess indeed.

and another one of Prada Roulette :wacko:
from the preview of Haper's Bazaar UK iPad edition

^Lieke is shining, Viktor (if it's her) isn't delivering - a bit flat/blank in the face.

Really? For me it's the other way around. Lieke does nothing for me and is totally un-Prada, while i'm in love with Viktor's doll-like features.

Makes me think how perfect Nastya Sten would have been.

Lieke is stunning in this shot. I am preferring the cropped in shots more. Wish there was a balance of nationalities however

^Lieke is shining, Viktor (if it's her) isn't delivering - a bit flat/blank in the face.

Same. The fake redhead is very pedestrian imo, so obviously callow and unsure in her shots. Lieke is a nice addition.

Brava to Cindy Bruna! Colors of the styling look like a forced jigsaw puzzle but I love the casting.

Confirmed!
Screen_Shot_2014_01_02_at_3_04_32_PM.png

instagram.com/viktorvanpelt

Lieke is stunning in this shot. I am preferring the cropped in shots more. Wish there was a balance of nationalities however

Invite me on the Lieke Bandwagon. For me she steals this campaign. My eyes go straight to her. Love.
Im also afraid I'm really starting to love the jigsaw effect of the prints and shapes in combination with the faces, real and illustrated. It has a kaleidoscopic effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, i actually like most of this casting, which has not been par the course for the last few campaigns.

as for the campaign itself, it's complete sensory overload. it's almost like a wall from which several artists have graffitied upon over the years.

It is just like a school group picture with luxury clothes and no acne.

and when you put it this way, i like it a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->