Prada S/S 2025 Milan

I was expecting JW Anderson next to Prada at the end.

I think Prada with Raf has become like Balenciaga under Demna (or JW Anderson in his own brand or at Loewe) :it is not about making ugly things look chic anymore, it´s just pure trolling! It feels like they are making bets to show the most lazy and uninteresting collection each season.

Windbreakers should never be paired with evening gowns...mmmmmm this is not new for the brand ...if its one brand that mix sports activewear shapes or materials with lady like couture/rtw is Prada.
You’re right, and liked it theoretically. It kind of looked like twisted Courreges but it just wasn’t executed well imo.

The only thing that's on my mind is please keep whatever the hell these are far far away from Miu Miu. That seems like the only brand where I can enjoy my Miuccia nowadays.

No it's clear cut. The girls who want to do the PG shows, which is all of the good ones, cannot do Brokaw stuff if it is time sensitive. They can if the timing works. Some of them do, but not many. All of the PG girls did Max Mara this morning which didn't start until 12:30. Prada was at 2pm. So none of them could participate. None of them even cast for it because PG is the priority casting director by a big margin. PG has first option on all the best girls and Brokaw gets the second or third batch. New faces etc. Everyone knows that. Might be one or two exceptions but not many. Brokaw gets the second tier when shows are back to back. That is widely accepted.

At max mara this morning. If there's a girl here that isn't in the top bracket then do say :

yeah, but the girls you mentioned were never an option for the show, hence the overload of new faces. if they had been cast, they would've opted for prada over max mara or done both, especially with the four-hour time difference between the two. images of max mara were posted at 11:28 a.m., so all was said and done by 12:30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annejudy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->