Preen by Thornton Bregazzi F/W 2024.25 London

sweet baby jesus. A bunch of Galliano esque redeuxs with only a sliver of the passion.
i don't mind someone being heavily inspired by the king (i encourage it), but if you're gonna do it, you better do it right. this has zero passion or sincerity. it's half-***ed galliano with all the wrong textiles, colours and silhouettes.

John Galliano, but Bernard Arnault is the creative director, his children are the studio team and their housemaid that was illegally imported from rural Georgia is the stylist.

If the styling wasn't such a mess, and some of the looks were pulled back in terms of layering, there's a decent collection in here somewhere. Omit that last look as well, kind of came out of nowhere.

But take look 6 with the green skirt. Get rid of the tufts, make the sweater more fitted and keep the shirt, tuck it all into the waist and then you have a better look. Take of those face coverings on the others, rid of the ushankas, and the looks that have more than one jacket can be turned into two looks. All too excessive for the sake of being excessive.

Mind you, this does feel very LFW. Suppose that's an okay start to their "week" then?

I really like it.
only wish the transition of what could be two different collections wasn’t so abrupt because both work greatly for me.

I like the cleaner Preen of the past ... this collection needs a different housemaid :smile:

If you throw the models into the water in the background, they would feel less drowned than wearing this collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultraheavn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->