Pressing Shop

Originally posted by faust@Jul 27 2004, 01:44 PM
No, I'm from Russia originally. I've been living in NYC for 12 years (I was 15 when I left). I just love Europe and I have friends in Paris. I've visited Europe many times. I've been to Paris twice and I will be back (love Le Marais). If only that damn $ would match the Euro again. Actually, I want to move to Europe, if I get a chance. Not England though, no offence - it resembles the US too much (or the other way around). Although I have the fondest memories of Scotland and I would definitely come back many times over. Ideally, I'd love to move to Antwerp or Prague... or Paris, or Amsterdam. And I haven't been to Berlin yet, but I'm going next year. Maybe I'll want to move to Berlin too :lol:
[snapback]316548[/snapback]​

Ah - so thats how you could translate the article runner posted...! I understand now. I nearly went to live in Paris a couple of times but its hard for a lawyer to work in a foreign jursdiction... my french is quite good but not good enough to negotiate in. We can all dream on though! Hopefully some day. Maybe I could be Chanel's in house lawyer! I could just get paid in clothes. :lol: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by helena@Jul 27 2004, 12:56 PM
Ah - so thats how you could translate the article runner posted...! I understand now. I nearly went to live in Paris a couple of times but its hard for a lawyer to work in a foreign jursdiction... my french is quite good but not good enough to negotiate in. We can all dream on though! Hopefully some day. Maybe I could be Chanel's in house lawyer! I could just get paid in clothes. :lol: :rolleyes:
[snapback]316561[/snapback]​

My wife is in law school right now, I'm pushing her towards international law :lol:

interesting ...thx runnner ...that answered all the questions...menswear and not connected to the pr firm...

...also an interesting thing about a new store in tribeca...number nine on washington st...i'm going to have to seek that out...

Originally posted by softgrey@Jul 27 2004, 01:09 PM
interesting ...thx runnner ...that answered all the questions...menswear and not connected to the pr firm...

...also an interesting thing about a new store in tribeca...number nine on washington st...i'm going to have to seek that out...
[snapback]316570[/snapback]​

It's not easy to find, AND it's closed on Tuesdays. I was there per runner's recommendation. I had mixed feelings about it, but it's interesting what you'll have to say. I don't think they do women's wear, but a lot of punky stuff though :wink:

Originally posted by faust@Jul 27 2004, 02:43 PM
It's not easy to find, AND it's closed on Tuesdays. I was there per runner's recommendation. I had mixed feelings about it, but it's interesting what you'll have to say. I don't think they do women's wear, but a lot of punky stuff though :wink:
[snapback]316603[/snapback]​

About Number Nine.... They're closed til August 2. I tried to go yesterday on my stroll downtown and was stopped by a vacation notice. Better luck next time I guess!

Originally posted by Pete@Jul 27 2004, 10:41 PM
About Number Nine.... They're closed til August 2. I tried to go yesterday on my stroll downtown and was stopped by a vacation notice. Better luck next time I guess!
[snapback]316825[/snapback]​

Oh! Should've dropped by for lunch!

Originally posted by Pete@Jul 27 2004, 10:41 PM
[snapback]316825[/snapback]​

thanks for the info pete...and for the review faust...

they have womens stuff here. I hope they do in tribeca because there is always the naughty schoolboy/girl thing that you love about some pieces.

pressing on roi de sicile is not very cool, it's kind of like a really gay version of isa in brooklyn.

joe

I'm glad Hint clarified that....they must have read my mind(or my initial post).

I don't know about you all,but I find it a bit lazy(and perhaps even a bit dumb) to name an establishment that will surely garner more than dozen shoppers of the same title after another establishment....and very popular one at that! He musn't have been very inspired when he came up with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"