Pretty Little Liars Fashion

the dead girl is really pretty... too bad she's dead.

yeah, when i saw she was born in 1996 i was like :shock:
but she does look young... her face and her hair are v. pretty.

ot: imdb also says she plays 2 roles in the show, but i saw the pilot, and then i watched 2nd ep i there is no sign of her....

"A" Alison is only 14? :o Wow she looks and acts so much older.

I loved Hanna's hair, makeup and earrings at the dance. :heart: Aria and Maya have the best style too.

I love this show, it's super addicting in every way. :flower:

Get the Look: Aria

We hope Aria is not getting into a fight soon because her ultra hip skull knuckle ring has definitely grabbed our attention! She may be going through a lot in her life right now, but Aria looks like she’s ready for business in her brass knuckle inspired ring. Knuckle rings first caught our eye on one of our favorite fashion forward musicians almost a year ago and now we are thrilled to see Aria bringing this edgy accessory to life in her own way! Accessories are the best way to personalize and transform your look and knuckle rings are our favorite go-to piece of jewelry to do just that! Thankfully, many designers and retailers have caught onto this trend and now offer a wide variety of knuckle rings in all sorts of shapes, colors, and sizes. Be bold and go for a 3 finger knuckle ring like Aria or go for a totally futuristic look in an armor-like one finger ring that covers your entire finger. Much to our surprise, these types of rings are actually quite functional and comfortable which make it way more fun to wear! So throw on a knuckle ring to jazz up your favorite daytime outfit or even your hottest dress for a night out on the town. We promise this accessory will catch a ton of eyes and stir up tons of conversation. Check out our go-to places to find the best selection of knuckle rings.

Steal: Forever 21
Splurge: Jules Smith

2lu5h5e.jpg

abcfamily

Get the Look: Aria Montgomery

In this economy our favorite new trend is to personalize and stylize looks as inexpensively as possible. So how do we do this, you ask? Socks and tights! Aria’s knee- high socks have started a new wave of inspiration among the fashionistas of the world and you too can make your own signature look. Tap into your closet and your fashion-ation to see what style and color best embodies your look. Since tights and socks are a steal at less than twenty bucks a pair, have a different style on hand to satisfy your mood each day. Different colors and styles can literally transform your look in a matter of seconds and make an everlasting impression on bystanders. It’s also a great way to experiment with a new style you have in mind without making a huge investment that you might regret later. Remember, this isn’t the same as dying your hair so don’t be afraid to take a risk because that’s what fashion is all about! Trends come and go fast, so start your own trend and inspire others just like Aria inspired us. Check out our favorite locations for the latest and greatest selection of tights and socks.

Steal: Urban Outfitters
Splurge: American Apparel

6srgud.jpg

abcfamily

Hanna

Don’t boots just make everything more fun? We already love this beautiful blue dress on Hanna, but the black boots rough it up a bit. Try adding your rugged boots, jackets and accessories to your feminine frocks to create a whole new vibe around your Sunday best.

Credits:
Dress: Rebecca Taylor
Boots: Steve Madden

i4dzmg.jpg

abcfamily

Aria

If all of our tee shirts were this cool, I don't think we would ever wear anything else! Suspenders are not the easiest trend to pull of, but Aria makes us want to give them a go! There are always several ways to wear one trend so experiment with different ways to wear them. See what works for you and then let your inner-Aria shine!

Credits:
Tee Shirt: Alcott
Jeans: Rockstar
Shoes: Doc Martens

s2tier.jpg

abcfamily

Spencer

When all the pieces of an outfit work perfectly, you can create fashion magic. There is something about Spencer's look that makes us swoon. The feminine top, the classic skirt and the vintage looking belt tie this look together seamlessly. Take the time to put the finishing touches on your outfits.

Credits:
Shirt Marc Jacobs
Skirt: Club Monaco
Belt: Ecote
Boots: Vintage

2nsma93.jpg

abcfamily

dear lord the girls are SO young!

but this thread is totally worth it. i love the outfits!

Emily

Emily is always our favorite casualista! Wether it be sneakers and sweats or jeans and a sweater, nobody does it better than Emily. Emily shows us that sporty, casual girls can rock any look, including skirts. Even if you don’t think of yourself as a “skirt” kind of girl, there is a skirt out there for you. Try on different shapes, lengths and fabrics until you find the right match.

Credits:
Striped Top: Emma and Sam
Skirt: Bebe
Shoes: Steve Madden

30licjk.jpg

abcfamily

Aria

Signature jewelry is nothing new to Aria but there is something extra special about this spider web necklace. Who would have thought that something so simple could be so beautiful? In the crazy world of fashion, sometimes the simplest concepts turn out to be the most appealing. Keep your eyes open to pieces that speak to you in unique and rare ways. You might be surprised where you find beauty.

Credits:
Necklace: Petite Web Pendant by Briana Erin Jewelry

2jey1dj.jpg

abcfamily

Hanna's Cropped Leather Jacket

Haven’t we seen this cropped leather jacket before on Hanna? We LOVE that this gem of a jacket has made a repeat appearance with a new outfit. Even our fashion “it girl” knows that you don’t always have to be in something new to be stylish. Buy pieces you love and wear them until your heart is content. It would be a fashion crime to keep pieces like this locked up!

Credits
Jeans: Paige Denim
Jacket: Guess
Shirt: Black Halo

287jdw3.jpg

abcfamily

Spencer's Classic Outfit

This might be Spencer’s most classic outfit to date. Ankle length jeans, a button up shirt and loafers are about as timeless as you can get. Spencer will have these pieces in her closet for years to come. When you are shopping for staples like these, look for quality garments that can withstand some wear and tear because these key pieces will never go out of style.

Credits
Jeans: J Crew
Shoes: Toms
Shirt: BDG

fo3vrr.jpg

abcfamily

Emily's Jean Jacket

What wardrobe staple should every fashionista have in her closet? A classic jean jacket works for every fashion personality. Trendy, grungy, classic and sporty girls all have a use for this wardrobe staple. This jacket can go with anything and it’s seasonless and trend-proof!

Credits
Jean Jacket: J Crew
Tank Tops: Daftbird
Hoodie: Alternative Earth

10dxtsy.jpg

abcfamily

Spencer's Light Denim Jacket

Light denim?? Who would have thought that Spencer would choose such a trendy jacket? The reason we love this on her is because even though the fabric isn’t timeless, the classic cut of the jacket makes the trend work. When you are looking to test the waters on some trendy looks, keep an eye out for pieces that still speak to your fashion sensibilities but give you that taste of something new and different. The key is to find the perfect marriage of both.

Credits
Jacket: Gap 1969

ht7i9s.jpg

abcfamily

I really like what Spencer wears in the scene when theyre in school and her teacher talks to her about entering her Russian paper in for a competition.

I like how Aria and Hanna dress.

and OMG hanna's mum! She played Sydney on Melrose Place didnt she?
GORGEOUS woman!

Yeh alison looks atleast 17 i'd say...but then again the girl who plays spencer is 30 something, and she doesn't look it. i thought lucy hale (aria) was still 16 but shes 21!

There's a really really cute cat print romper Spencer wore in episode 4 I think.. I can't figure out who it is by.. It would be great if someone could ID it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->