Pringle of Scotland F/W 07.08 Milan

I love the knits, they're awesome!
Also, if their quality is still what it was it's definitely worth the money, my mum has a sweater that's been holding up for 10 years.

I think it's a decent collection. Is it exciting? No. But I don't think it's that bland either. The knits are great of course... I'm not feeling the coats and jackets, and some of those shiny tops, but the rest is pretty neat.

Is it just me or does there seem to be no differentiation between designers nowadays. You can easily move all these pieces around various designers and no one would be the wiser. Its cos they all copy each other thats the problem

I really like the knits here, particularly that one sweater dress on Sasha with the flared sleeves and different colored segments. Some nice coats too.

it's nice and wearable but a bit too gloomy.
i hate the make-up they did on the models

decent collection. a little too much black. love the on lilly

oh boy is this YUMMY...:woot:...
love the layering..
it's done in a tasteful and elegant way...imo...
a far cry from teenage grunge 'throw-on-every-piece-of-clothing-i-own-and-call-it-a-fashion-statement...

:lol:...

* i especially like when they are doing that 'shiny w/soft' combo in one look or garment...
that is so very popular this season...

Last edited by a moderator:
^I agree.

The knits are fantastic. I like this collection a lot more than Burberry. It's a lot more wearable and it's not trying too hard.

:woot:

This is actually a bit better than I expected. Not exactly earth-shattering, but that doesn't automatically make it redundant. The knits are great indeed, and I'm liking most of the other stuff too. I think it's a pretty solid collection.

Thanks for the HQ's, I was interested in getting closer look at the knits and those print dresses.

After looking through collection a couple of times, I'm liking it a bit more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->