Pringle Of Scotland S/S 2010 : Tilda Swinton by Ryan McGinley

02153aa7fd96f9e541c00b1e36315039.jpg

hintmag.com

There is also a picture in Harper's Bazaar UK this month. I think it was shot just down the road from me, in her hometown Nairn!

i adore ryan but hate tilda so it's quite hard to make a statement here... but i love it :lol:

Those 2 pics are stunning yet so different in their own right.:heart:
Tilda has turned out to be an inspired choice for this brand....which in the UK is mainly associated with golf and socks.:huh: She brings a certain amount of coolness and class to the proceedings and these shots actually sell the clothes extremely well.
Thanks Flashbang.:flower:

The one on the rocks would have been gorgeous if she didn't look so awkward.
And I thought the video was so cringeworthily lame. It was literally like a pizz take of an art video. I thought the setting was absolutely stunning though; they could have used it so much more effectively. Bad direction and seriously awful "script". Plus the white dress she wore was lovely apart from the length of it which didn't suit her.

create_thumbnail.php
create_thumbnail.php

"Tilda Swinton - the actress who is known for her individual sense of style - will be the face of both the label's menswear and womenswear collections for its spring/summer 2010 campaign.

Shot at key Scottish landmarks and nature spots by photographer Ryan McGinley, the campaign will be accompanied by a short film of Swinton, and print images from the shoot will be on show during London Fashion Week in September.

The collaboration marks the start of a series of projects in which Pringle of Scotland is working to promote Scottish talent in the domains of visual arts, design and architecture. Swinton and McGinley, as ambassadors for this, worked on the concept for the campaign together."

Pictures and text from Zoo Magazine

Vogue France N905 March 2010 ebook30.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->