Proenza Schouler F/W 10.11 New York

helmut.newton

Reaction score
24goyh1.jpg

screencapped by me from proenzaschouler.com/liveshow/

It was quite underwhelming.

And that song? Don't even get me started!

That was seriously underwhelming. I think they're getting worse and worse each year. It's almost like they try so hard, but everything turns out really blah.

ETA. I'm curious to get a better look at the shoes. They seemed interesting.

I loved it but it was weak compared to last season's oceanic masterpiece

This collection seemed a tad dry to me. It started off pretty auspiciously with the first few looks (I wish they included more sweaters!), but once it set into the handful of skirts & jacket looks my interest faded. Then the blue and green prints and the cut out dresses caught my attention again. There was one dress, on Magdalena I believe, that had shiny sequined sleeves and was made out of blue/green print and was cut angularly that I liked, but for the most part I felt like I was waiting for something better that never really showed up.

I loved the looks on Jamie, Marina, & Daiane that featured collard shirts but had these fabulous jackets/coats on which felt a little preppy. I wish they would've experimented with that in the collection than instead of doing those hideous prints like the one the opening look had.

^ I actually loved the prints! :heart: The green dresses were a bit too ss10 though.

Last edited by a moderator:
^yeah. the green dresses seems a little out of place...and i love the prints too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->