Proenza Schouler F/W 10.11 New York

Oh..My..Lord:heart::shock::heart:

I don't know where to begin...Those accessories! I cannot believe how amazing those accessories were, very well detailed and SO Proenza Schouler.

I don't think there was one single piece in the collection that I didn't like! Some of the dresses look like a continuation of S/S 2010 or maybe they've become like the "Proenza Schouler Dress" but regardless, phenomenal job guys!

Thank you so much Fatalefashion for posting up the video!

honestly this is really bad , their designs like their fall 2008 collection was wow , but this is just HM divided or Urban outfitters.

Yeesh I had to stop it less than half way during the show because it was so boring. The whole collection practically looks the same.
But this will sell like nuts, to people like Alexa Chung who live on those silly little dresses.

oh this is not looking good at all...

th3M 3uRop3aN giRls sHoUld g3t mOr3 iNto da aM3rIcAn gH3tto fLai sWag :wink:

shieeee, The collection looks cool, the song was nice, I mean Proenza Schouler is an american brand and the song they played was very american! you guys should be proud!!! shame shame

the music is so annoying. the outfits are boring...ugh!

the show sux and the soundtrack literally gave me a head ache im taking tylenol as we speak.

I am not getting the hate. This was classic PS (minus the last few looks).
It was obviously very active sportswear inspired with heavy graphic elements from the skate/surf culture, I mean, what were you expecting?

I thought it was great, their customers are going to drool over it and it keeps their brand identity alive and well.

They're just going down, down, down every season. After a somewhat great pre-fall, I thought they would recover but this is just trashy "Clueless" girl gone bad. I felt like I was watching an Anna Sui show... from the 90s.

This is wrong, so wrong... -_-

I particularly loved the transforming of varsity jackets into casual blazers and fur coats.
I don't know, maybe I am just biased when it comes to PS because they are so influenced by active sportswear and I am also into fashion and surf/skate/snow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like their woman. She seems less cute, less approachable, more hard than she was at the beginning of their career. I kept thinking of Saint Laurent, I'm not sure why. This is a continuation of the work they've done before, the shrunken proportions are there, attention to detail in drape and tailoring without going beyond their means. And at the same time, they are pushing forward a little. It seems many of the NY designers have gone back to their roots and tried to play toward both their strengths and their weaknesses to interesting effect.

244cmjc.jpg
2ywuv61.jpg
mc9dv9.jpg
3168e44.jpg
2i91bhx.jpg
2dsl8vt.jpg
1670z06.jpg
k1bbk3.jpg
2u6jyi9.jpg
elblth.jpg
mwbeao.jpg
14udh0j.jpg
2ujmmaa.jpg
fz3vx5.jpg
ipqsmw.jpg

catwalking

I loved it :shock:

Its young, wearable and Americana. filthy take on Gossip girl.
They OWN prints and patterns!

Expecting it will be in every magazine in a few months time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->