Provocative / Offensive Ads #2

What is up with aussies o.O
they ban everything.I read that they banned p*rn with girls with small breats because they considered it as child p*rn O_o .Seems like they would ban bananas if they could. :ermm:

:huh: :lol: That is SOOO ridiculous!!! If a WOMAN has small breast they consider her a child??? :blink: So much for A cups, then... :innocent: Some people are just :rolleyes:

I see nothing wrong with the CK ads! Why do they keep blaming fashion for the errors of the education they're giving to children at schools?! :doh:

That's what I think! :P

It seems to me that it's the same old Calvin Klein press machine in action, the company deliberately selecting the most contentious shot from the whole campaign to appear on billboards, in order for it to get banned, in an attempt to make people view the brand as racy - with this trick getting repeated in some form almost on a yearly basis.

I think you can almost bet your live savings that all SS Calvin Klein Jeans ad is going to be racy, same goes for their underwear ads as well.

gIM00.jpg

community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt

Maybe they didn't...and that's why they still have the picture today because of the controversy it caused? At least I hope so!

^They don't look any worse than all of those Lara eds with M&M, except the roles are reversed obviously. :ninja:

How Vogue Paris with Tom Ford of them. :lol:

I like the 6th picture ad in post 47. I sorta reminds me of a sensual scene from a movie. The rest of the ads are suggestive but acceptable this day in age. Its all about drawing your attention and it does that without being highly offensive, in my opinion.

please do not quote images. thank you.

Holy balls...that is so not ok. The rest of the ads? Sure, whatever. But that one is wrong on SO many levels. And there just HAD to be a bear in it...

Last edited by a moderator:
American Apparel Fall/Winter 2011

fu*kingyoung.es

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that it took so long for tFSers to post those Benneton ads, they were trying so hard to be provocative, but really it was just boring and obvious.

Rather like your comment... :D

I like them. At least Benneton uses shock value in a benevolent sort of way.
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->