Natalie Wood #2

Thanks for all of the wonderful pictures! She cold be drop dead glamorous and then be teeny bopper cute- amazing!! ^_^

apparently her case has been re-opened hopefully some kind of closure will come out of this.

beautiful woman.

Natalie+Wood+13_large.jpg

tumblr_lu15lvLu4A1qzdiqvo1_400_large.jpg

tumblr_lszh6yPwEK1qf6jy9o1_r1_500_large.jpg

tumblr_lo9a353fWn1qzj5cdo1_500_large.png

tumblr_lq3issXfJl1qjbq6yo1_500_large.jpg

weheartit.com

Caravan of Histories Russia September 2000 my scans

What could possibly have come up to reopen the investigation after 30 years??? :shock:

David Davern, the ship's captain, wrote a book entitled "Good Bye Natalie, Good Bye Splendour" which pointed the finger at Robert Wagner. The story was compelling but it took too long to get to the heart of the matter. According to the author, he had been under a lot of unpleasant pressure not to write and publish the book. I wonder if he was instrumental in having the case reopened.

First--THANKS Miss Retro for all the amazing pics! You find the best ones! Natalie was SO beautiful. I love the one in the red, and whoa, look at her as a blonde!

Second--I also am curious as to what could have come to light after 30 years to re-open the investigation into her death. The press conference by police hinted at more than one source of information. I don't think just the Captain's book would do it. I REALLY hope the Wood/Wagner marriage isn't tarnished by this new investigation.

MORE fabulous pics, Miss Retro! Natalie was just stunning. Love the pic of her with Robert Wagner.

Paris Match N3263 Du 1er au 7 Decembre 2011 ebook30

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->