Puff's Front Row Huff

stylegurrl

Reaction score
PUFF'S FRONT ROW HUFF

P Diddy caused a stir at a recent fashion show.

The hip-hop maestro was in New York to see designer Zac Posen's spring collection but arrived after guests were seated.

Undeterred, Puffy flounced to the front with his little white pooch in tow.

According to a 3am spy, the star made it clear he wanted the front seats. "The front row was full but there was no chance Puffy wasn't going to bag the best seats."

Well, with Puff, 34, owning a 49 per cent share of Posen's gear we guess it's only fair.

Other celebs - including Claire Danes, Paris Hilton and Stephen Dorff - looked on as two people were ejected to make way for Puff.

"It didn't go down well," our spy adds. "One woman burst into tears and ran out."

Oh dear, sounds like a fashion faux pas, Diddy!

not like it's the first time a celeb came late and someone got booted out of the front row...whatever...this is exactly why i hate shows... :rolleyes:

Something similar happened with Bjork a few season back...the woman she booted got put in stylist Philip Bloch's seat, and he got pissed and had her moved again. She stormed out too.

burst into tears and ran out?? i don't buy it..

Of course Isabella Blow contantly arrives late. One time in McQueen chainmail at Givenchy while the show started so expect the noise.

But then a seat is always kept for her. Anna Piaggi as well.

The woman who ran out was likely a socialite as no one else could get a front row seat.

:lol:
anna wintor once arrived late to the chanel couture show and she walked up the runway with someone else right past the models to get to her seat near the top of the runway

also.......at atelier versace in 2002......gwyneth paltrow, chelsea clinton, cheryl crow and heather graham were all seated in the front row, then madonna arrived and they were all shuffled down so madonna could be next to gwyneth

It must be embarrassing to be kicked out . Puff Daddy and his little pooch....

i cant believe they were kicked out though........couldnt they just go to another seat?

Originally posted by erin_k@Sep 14 2004, 06:38 PM
[snapback]367379[/snapback]​

I was thinking about that, too...

Originally posted by erin_k@Sep 14 2004, 06:38 PM
[snapback]367379[/snapback]​

who would cry at being ejected from the zac posen show...now if they said cried bc they were forced to sit there through the show...i'd believe it

Originally posted by mikeijames@Sep 15 2004, 05:44 PM
who would cry at being ejected from the zac posen show...
[snapback]368166[/snapback]​

:rofl: :urock:

Posen's nothing but a media darling. I'd like to know how well his clothes really sell. The same goes for Proenza Schouler.

Originally posted by hommed'affaire@Sep 15 2004, 04:12 PM
Posen's nothing but a media darling. I'd like to know how well his clothes really sell. The same goes for Proenza Schouler.
[snapback]368410[/snapback]​

That's a great point. i would also like to know. It seems that sales figures are swept under the rug for the designers that are the most hyped. :huh: :innocent:

Originally posted by mikeijames@Sep 15 2004, 12:44 PM
who would cry at being ejected from the zac posen show...now if they said cried bc they were forced to sit there through the show...i'd believe it

:rofl:

Originally posted by mikeijames@Sep 15 2004, 12:44 PM
YAY!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate Zac, and Puffy too, they both make me roll my eyes and laugh at their stupidness.......

Poor woman.

P Diddy annoys me just as much as Usher. I hate those celebs who like to "show off". Each time that man makes a donation or does something for a charity event, he likes to make it BIG! He's seriously annoying. :rolleyes: His only goal in life is to show off his bling bling to the humanity.

If I were that woman, I'd kick him if he dared trying to take my seat. Anyways, I wonder what someone like him would do if people refused to give him their sit; a)call the cops, B) start crying, c)stop the show (in case he misses anything) until he finds a FRONT ROW seat, d) cancel the show BECAUSE HE CAN'T SIT in the front row. I mean, if you're THAT IMPORTANT, well AT LEAST, SHOW UP ON TIME! :rolleyes: It's just a simple question of respect and self respect (after all it's the ZAC POSEN show)! :angry:

Puff Daddy and Zac Posen are very annoying people.

The former is a pretentious person attempting dandyism, and the latter is a dilettante whose fame has been built on others' word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->