Puffy Puffy...

Remedies for Puffy Eyes?

I've looked back a few pages and haven't seen any posts regarding my most distressing beauty problem - puffy eyes. I'm only 18 years old, yet some mornings I wake up and see bags under my eyes that would scare a 40 year old!I have tried *so* many things to get rid of them - cucumber slices, cold teaspoons, eye gels, even hemmerhoid cream (!), as well as getting a good nights sleep, drinking loads of water....yeah, the list seems pretty endless.So, in short - have any of you found a great remedy for your under-eye baggage? And have any of you suffered from puffy eyes at my age?I would love to hear more suggestions! :heart:

i think if you put vasealine under your eyes before you go to bed it helps but ONLY under your eyes

hey, yes i to suffer from bags under my eyes, and i have tried everything as well. I've even seen a few doctors and all have said there is not much i can do about it as it is genetic - so mine will never go away, you can just do things to minimise it.
So.. in the mornings i try to get up a little earlier so my eyes have more time to de-puff. I also have one of those mask things that have the gel stuff in it (do you know what i mean?) i put it in the fridge for 10-15 mins before i put put it on and leave it on for about 5-10 mins. The coolness in the pack works well to de-puff my eyes.
Also when i have time i put raw potato under my eyes (peeled and washed of course) and its better to try and find organic potatoes too. This works for me and minimises the bags under my eyes and helps to de-puff as well.
You should also invest in an awesome concealer too. I use Yves Saint Laurent it works wonders.
Drinking lots of water (as you said) helps and also lots of exercise to get your blood moving too as puffy eyes can mean poor blood circulation round there.

Hope this helps you :flower:

Thanks girls, I'll definitely be trying out your suggestions! Bloody hate genes - i hate looking tired when i feel awake :(

are you eating salty foods in the evening/at night? could be that.... try eating something else with less or no salt in the evening, and see if after several days to 1 week it's reduced.

ditto for: using overly-rich cream/lotion in the eye-area. try using aloe gel or a light eye gel instead.

^lol everyone tells me that i'm being to hard on myself, and that you can't see them. But they must be bad because i get random people come up to me and say "oh you went out last night didn't you?" or "you didn't get much sleep, you look bad". Random people feel the need to tell me i look like crap!!!!!!!!

I have to wear makeup everyday to cover them up. Boo!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->