Queen Letizia of Spain

She's FLAWLESS!!! I've never been able to say that but I didn't have to think hard with her!

Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia arrive for the inauguration of a science park at Valencia's University in Paterna, eastern Spain, September 4, 2009.
daylife

Infanta Sofia arrives at school on her first day with parents Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia of Spain. SEPTEMBER 11.

92291401.jpg

http://www.theroyalforums.com

She is taking her daughter to school, it's not exactly a royal function but I think she looks better than the average housewife.

I really like this outfit. If this is a regular take your kid to school outfit then she is light years ahead of me.

I actually quite like her clean, simple looks, and I'm glad she was voted best dressed by Vanity Fair this year!

She dresses ok, nothing special

I agree, but assuming that I can't say it about most of celebrities since most of them dress ridiculously or just badly, so comparing she is very well dressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crown Prince Felipe of Spain and Princess Letizia of Spain attend a Gala Dinner honouring Bolivia President at The Royal Palace, on September 14, 2009 in Madrid, Spain.

daylife

She is taking her daughter to school, it's not exactly a royal function but I think she looks better than the average housewife.

royal function or walking in the park her style is not that breathtaking, she just looks well put together and that's fine not everyone has great style. she's celebrating her 37th b-day today:flower:

diezminutos.es

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->