Queen Letizia of Spain

Some more photos
Prince Felipe, Princess Letizia on Family Vacation in Mallorca

August 6, 2009 by Maricar Macalincag

Leave a Comment

Spain’s Crown Prince Felipe and Crown Princess Letizia, with their daughters, are in Palma de Mallorca for their summer holidays.

The Spanish royals took time off from their vacation to pose for media photos at the Saint Mary of Valencia Cathedral yesterday. The three ladies wore pink outfits, with Princess Leonor and Princess Sofia matching exactly in their dresses and white shoes.

spainprincessletiziaprincefelipemallorcazp20090805-zaf-e26-056-thumb.jpg

Yesterday, the family also attended a charity concert by Spanish singer-songwriter Jaume Anglada at the Nautic Club of Palma de Mallorca.
Every year, the Spanish royals spend time in Mallorca, both on vacation and attending various local events.
The Merry Royals

the only thing similar about Leonor & Sofia is their outfits, they don't look that much alike^_^

hola.com/20minutos.es

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I really like Letizia's outfit here. Leonor looks more like Letizia and Sophia looks more like Felipe.

Prince Felipe of Spain and Princess Letizia of Spain attend the 28th Copa del Rey Mapfre Audi Sailing Cup Awards Celebration at Ses Voltes Cultural Center on August 8, 2009 in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
daylife

perfection. I rarely, if ever, can say a bad thing about this woman's style.

at Almudaina Palace in Palma de Mallorca, on August 28, 2009
daylife

she's the real fashionista contender out of all the current crown princesses of Europe. I like he show finally stopped wearing those stripper shoes and sticks to either flats or more elegant heels. Princess Letizia is actually becoming more popular with crowd outside of her country, especially in the United States.

PHOTOS: Spain's First Ladies Of Style Beat The Summer Heat - HP

slide_2522_35741_large.jpg

slide_2522_35740_large.jpg

slide_2522_35743_large.jpg

slide_2522_35744_large.jpg

Looking Good, Letizia! Spain's Princess Greets Summer With A Slew Of Splendid Outfits (SLIDESHOW) - HP

Since we last dubbed Spain's Letizia "Princess Fashion Plate," she's been out and about in a new slew of summer outfits. Her warm weather wardrobe includes jewel-encrusted blouses and dresses, gray pants, prints, scarves and some high, high heels. See what this fairytale fashionista has been spotted in lately.

slide_1954_26737_large.jpg

slide_1954_26392_large.jpg

slide_1954_25796_large.jpg

slide_1954_25797_large.jpg

slide_1954_25795_large.jpg

sources: huffington post.

Thank you Kamelot for posting these pictures, you can see her outfits more clearly and I agree her heels have definitely gotten better.

THanks Elegant and Olimpia for the pics... I really love the look of Princess Letizia wearing that white dress... I love the dress, the sandals, the clucht and the necklace... perfect total look.

She has improved a lot in her style in last time.

I find her so stylish,classy and elegant,much more than Carla B.
And all her shoes are really great.
I also noticed that she is always,always on heels....

Wow! This outfit is gorgeous on her, the white dress, the accessories and the hair are just beautiful.

Prince Felipe of Spain and Princess Letizia of Spain attend Official Audiences at Zarzuela Palace on September 2, 2009 in Madrid, Spain.

daylife

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xinzoe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->