Question for the experienced Londoner

_ladybug_

Reaction score
I was looking up warehouse sales, and the place DWS popped up. Is it worth it? Is it always open? I will be in london this friday, november the 4th, and would love if anyone knows of any sales/etc to visit.

I'm already planning to go to harrods, harvey nics and oxford circus but would love if I knew of some special event, however unlikely that may be:rolleyes:

Thank you!:flower:

There is a billionaire babes sample sale happening that weekend at Porchester Hall, WC2. There was a DWS sale happening (I think it was them) this past weekend in bricklane but I didn'tbother wandering in.

Yeah...I'm going to the Billion Dollar Babes sale.......you have to rsvp on the site tho in order to get in.

I also went to the DSUK sale in Brick Lane (DWS is the one in Balfe Street near Kings X) last week.........it was slim pickings but I managed to find some stuff.

i found the website on my own but my only problem is that I'm only in london on friday and the billion dollar babes sale is saturday. Anything happening friday that anyone knows of?

so sad....I've checked all over the net and it seems no sample sales on friday - it was a long shot but that's ok. guess harrods and harvey nics and oxford circus will have to do :wink:

thanks for the help guys

SECRET Sample Sale

I just found this e-mail in my junk mail folder! SECRET sample is on this Friday! It's usually pretty good!
Dear mailing list member

The next Secret Sample Sale will be at
The Well Gallery,Dray Walk,The Old Truman Brewery,90A Brick Lane
(see map attached)nearest tubes are Liverpool Street,Aldgate East or Shoreditch
The sale begins on Thursday 3rd of November and closes on Sunday 6th
we will be open from 12 until 7pm every day, the price of admission will be £1.
This will be our 12th and biggest sale to date with more choice than ever of samples,
end-of-lines and excess stock from designers agents and retailers
Expect to find bargains at up to 80% discount from -
(names in blue are hyperlinks)

direct from the designer

Robert Cary Williams ,Blue Stone,DENNIE,KOVEL,Huan By Chris Liu, EUCALYPTUS, Hunters and Gatherers,Julie Berube ,MOLETA,Religion,HARRISON,Soochi,SHERYL MAY, Worn By ,MUTINY,ALTERNATE CURRENT,Alex Gore Browne ,SHERYL MAY,Michael Keller,SOPHIA MALIG,Cecile Jeffrey,GLOW,Antonia Ghazlan,CHAN CHAN,Yes No Maybe,Jens Laugesen,Quinton & Chadwick,Sanimi,Esther Franklin,Madame V,ATW,Loaf Lifestyle

and from fashion agents or retailers

Sara Berman,Juicy Couture,Vanessa Bruno,Diane von Furstenberg,Cacharel,Paul & Joe,Eley Kishimoto,
Gharani Strok,Nicola Finetti,Zimmermann,Body,Miriam Ocariz,Yoss,Stonewood & Bryce,Sergio,Label X,
Dave & Joe,Tsubi,Maria Chen Pascual,Elvis Jesus & Co Couture,Unconditional,Toilette,Preen,Zoltar,Roland Mouret,Marc Le Bihan,Taccuini,Prada,Je On Selfa,Frau Mailer,GBH, Alberto Incanuti,Skimer,Drama,Energie,Lorton,Pierre Henri Latout,Anna Scholz,Ziad Ghanem,Monshorey,Shan Jones,Helmut Lang,New York Industries,Dupe,Missoni,Madelaine Press,C&C California,Nanso,UACT,Accidental Genius

AND MANY MORE

Please feel free to forward this message to your friends who can join the mailing list by emailing me at [email protected]

thanks yes I jsut got an email from daily candy that had that in it...im so excited now!!!! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->