Révive Skincare

Valkyrie

Reaction score
This is the thread to discuss products from this skin care line.

Homepage for more information: http://www.reviveskincare.com/index.html

*********************************************​

BGC8562_mt.jpg
bergdofgoodmann.com

Eye renewal cream: I bought this cream after trying out a sample. I use it at night since there's no SPF, it's more a cooling gel then a cream and is very lightweight. I love it and it has really helped to bring more radiance to my eye area.

The lady from spacenk included 2 generous samples with it for me: moisturizin renewal cream and arrete booster c serum. I will be trying them out this week seperately to see how they work. Love to hear other opinions on this brand because they carry a lot of products that I want to try out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Their serum Intensite Volumizing Serum is the best skin care product I own. Should be for its $600 tag. It is just the perfect texture, a balm-like serum, leaves skin glowing for the whole day, used it over Vita Kombi Oxygen cream, let all the oxygen soak in, then press then in and either Sensitif Repair over that, or Moisturizing Renewal, except that's more for night. It has glycolic acid in it. Also recommend their eye mask, Des Yeux, and the Microdermabrasion Cream and Creme Gelee. Oh and Peau Magnifique, their intense time treatment gives you FLAWLESS skin in days and it lasts for months. :heart:
It's a terrific line, just gotta have the price tag to keep up with it! Thanks for creating the thread Valkyrie.

photo from reviveskincare.com

Attachments

• INTVOL2.jpg
    INTVOL2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 0
SkinActives; www.skinactives.com carries the Keratinocyte Growth Factor BT that is used in the $600.00 Revive product - I have the same results as when I paid $600 - just now I pay $35.00.
The only drawback is that the packaging is plain and we all know in the Fashion industry packaging is everything OR maybe not - you decide.

I've heard nothing but good things about the eye cream, and I'm dying to try it! :heart:

SkinActives; www.skinactives.com carries the Keratinocyte Growth Factor BT that is used in the $600.00 Revive product - I have the same results as when I paid $600 - just now I pay $35.00.
The only drawback is that the packaging is plain and we all know in the Fashion industry packaging is everything OR maybe not - you decide.
I think Dr. Gregory Bays Brown, creator and founder of ReVive, would have done something as far as that goes since I believe he patented his KGF?

i know EGF stands for epidermal growth factor but what is KGF?

does anyone got experience with acne reparatif?

a few weeks ago I had a spot on my chin, week after 2 spots and now I have like 6-7-8 and it's bugging me so much, it looks horrible

I have not used it personally, Valkyrie, but everything in this line is fantastic. I just read in NB thread you have a facial booked, discuss your breakout with them, hopefully they'll be able to really treat it during your facial with a deep-cleansing mask or something. :wink:

Marya-a here is some more info about KGF, it's not much so check out the link at the bottom.
KGF (Keratinocyte Growth Factor)
KGF is the newest most potent molecule yet. KGF works specifically to increase facial volume – a subtle loss over decades that dramatically ages the face. KGF can potentially fill the creases, lift the sag, and tighten the droop. “This is the first product to address volume,” says Dr. Brown.

http://www.reviveskincare.com/science.html

Thank you LTEC.
Do any of you know whether the Revive moisturizing renewal cream contains KGF?
All I know is that it contains EGF and glycolic acid.

I threw away the box so I no longer have the ingredients for the Moisturizing Renewal, sorry, but I think he (Dr. Brown) only puts the KGF in the Intensite Volumising Serum, which I dont know WHAT I will do once I run out of. I barely use it as is, not enough regularly to really see results because its so pricey and it was a gift, I surely dont have $600 to plop down on a 1.0 oz skincare product, but it genuinely is the best product I've ever used. I first got it over a year ago and at the time I had a faint line on my forehead that went away (sh*t you not) after a week of using it every night. Of course it returned when I stopped using it. But now I just use it before special occasions, like the other day I went to a wedding after party and really wanted a nice glow to my skin so I used it. All the ReVive products are great. I truly recommend them.

Marya-a only the volumizing serum contains kgf. I'm not sure if the doctor patented it but I believe pharmeceutical Parents only last 7 years now. I also recommend Revive products, I use the Les yuex eye cream and serum protectif.

Valkyrie, personally I don't even bother with over the counter acne medications anymore. Anything you get by prescription will be much better, talk to a derm about what's right for you. retin a micro had worked well for me, and it helps prevent wrinkles as well. The only proven OTC acne ingredients are salicylic acid and benzyol peroxide and you can get that from neutrogena. Any other ingredients in expensive acne creams are just promises no science.

Guessgirl96, what are your thoughts on the Serum Protectif vs. the Skinceuticals serums, CE Ferulic or Phloretin CF? I know they have different purposes but do you consider one more important than the other, or do they work well together for a more complete protection of the skin :unsure:

Guessgirl96, what are your thoughts on the Serum Protectif vs. the Skinceuticals serums, CE Ferulic or Phloretin CF? I know they have different purposes but do you consider one more important than the other, or do they work well together for a more complete protection of the skin :unsure:

Thats funny you ask about these because I use both the CF and serum protectif. They are both primarily antioxidants and you really dont need two but antioxidants are key for prevention so I like to have my bases covered. Skinceuticals CE is more for dry skin and CF for oily or regular. The main difference is that one has vitamin E and the other phloretin, an antioxidant thats particularly good against sun damage. Both have vit C and ferulic acid. The serum protectif has vit e, aox (powerful antioxidant), egf which makes cells regenerate quicker to reduce fine lines, and a small amount of glycolic acid so it's also not good for dry skin. They're all great but If you just use one I think I'd recommend either of the skinceuticals depending on your skin type. I use the protectif first because glycolic acid helps the absorption of other products, then the CF so I get the vit E missing in the CF as well as other benefits. Hope this helps somewhat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->