R.I.P Dennis Hopper, at age 74

EasyCool

Reaction score
Dennis Hopper died at his home in Venice, CA today. He was 74.
We're told his family was by his side when he passed.

Hopper had recently been suffering from prostate cancer and going through a difficult divorce from his wife Patricia.

Hopper is best known for starring in the 1969 classic "Easy Rider."

Story developing ...

TMZ.com
:cry:

Oh my god, I loved Dennis! :cry::cry:
He was always so smart in his work and sense of humor.. oh man.

Rest in peace, Dennis :cry: :heart:

Dennis Hopper Has Died

DennisHopp_J-Sci_12403970_Max.jpg

This is turning into a repeat of the Summer of Death 2009. Hold me. Reuters is reporting that Dennis Hopper died at his home in Venice, CA today at the age of 74. And now he's riding his hog off to heaven.

Dennis had been battling prostate cancer while going through a messy divorce from his crazy wife Patricia.

One of Dennis' friends, Alex Hitz, said he was surrounded by his family when he died at 8:15 this morning.
dlisted

I think his photographs were my favorite side of Dennis :heart:.. he always captured time and faces so accurately.. and I remember spotting him several times in fashion show videos photographing looks and backstage moments.. but never got to see the results, I'd be amazing if someone does an exhibition of his work, like the one her daughter did a few years ago.
what a loss.. one of the few interesting and truly intellectual souls left in Hollywood.

dennis1.jpgdennis2.jpgdennis3.jpg

dennis4.jpg

dennis5.jpg

dennis6.jpg

[artnet]

Last edited by a moderator:
r.i.p.

dennis was genius quite simply. apart from easy rider his work with david lynch will forever be engrained in cinematic history as well.

i agree with you mullet. i don't think there has ever been an actor cooler than dennis.

RIP :(

I think his photographs were my favorite side of Dennis :heart:.. he always captured time and faces so accurately.. and I remember spotting him several times in fashion show videos photographing looks and backstage moments.. but never got to see the results, I'd be amazing if someone does an exhibition of his work, like the one her daughter did a few years ago.

There was an exhibition here in Melbourne, Australia that included his work. It just finished last month! Unfortunately I didn't get to see it. The exhibition was Dennis Hopper and The New Hollywood.

Last edited by a moderator:
such an amazing man, incredibly talented. rest in peace Mr.Hopper :cry::cry:

RIP
he was an amazing actor, had an amazing life, he seemed like he's out if this world... the world will miss him!!!!:cry:

Tragic that he lost the battle. Somehow I knew he wasn't gonna beat it.
R.I.P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->