R.I.P. Heath Ledger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pictures are absolutely breathtaking.

Michelle gave her eulogy by reciting Shakespeare's Sonnet #18. For some reason, I thought it was an absolutely perfect tribute :heart:

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

Thou art more lovely and more temperate:

Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,

And summer's lease hath all too short a date:

Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,

And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;

And every fair from fair sometime declines,

By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd;

But thy eternal summer shall not fade

Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;

Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,

When in eternal lines to time thou growest:

So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,

So long lives this and this gives life to thee.
RIP Heath. He must've been smiling back at everyone in that sunset on the beach...

That is beautiful, and truly made me shed a tear! What an amazing way to pay respects to someone you love... :heart:

I can't stop looking at all pictures of friends and family at the beach. What a great way to celebrate Heath's life. There are some pictures of Rose Byrne and Martin Henderson in the ocean also. :heart::heart:

I don't think they are going to allow google as a source.
Anyway, they were so perfect in chemistry together , even if they remained friends.
She is really such a beautiful person inside and out. She has just as much depth and character.

MK in 'shame spiral'

According to "sources" close to Mary-Kate, apparently she isn't coping very well over Heath Ledgers death. Although I am weary about the authenticity of this story, it does some more realistic than what we've been reading lately.

Mary-Kate still mourns Heath

Weeks after Heath Ledger's death, Mary-Kate Olsen still isn't coping well.

"She is in a shame spiral" a pal tells us. "She has completely shut down. She switches between going out a lot and then staying in for long stretches depressed."

Heath and Mary-Kate had been casually dating before his death.

"This is just so hard for her," the insider tells us. "So hard that she has been getting more and more religious. She has started turning to God looking for answers."

taken from http://lizzyolsenvideo.proboards51....n=display&thread=1202659711&page=1#1202659711

I never actually understood the whole story between her and Heath..what was up with that? Does anyone know exactly what happened?

^ I have no idea. One minute he was found in her apartment, the next minute she had nothing to do with it and it was a different apartment and he was dating Gemma Ward, the next it was MK's apartment and they were dating.
I have no idea. The media are just having a good time with it which is totally sick.
Lets not focus on it though. MK does seem depressed though but maybe just because they where friends. Who knows.

His tribute at the Bafta's tonight was beautiful.
Very tastefully done but it was so weird to see him in amongst all those other actors/directors etc. that where old men/women.

His tribute was last and it was very, very beautiful. You could feel the sadness in the crowd though afterwards. Orlando Bloom looked like he was about to cry.

Still, it was very touching and beautiful. You can tell how much he was loved in the acting community.

i haven't seen the bafta tribute but i too was very sad to see him among all those old people in the SAG tribute..he had so much more to give..way too young,it breaks my heart..:cry:

omg someone in the Gemma thread is complaining that she made the funeral all about her by attending 3 services and by 'throwing her hair in her face". WTF. some people are crazy.

at least BAFT's remembrance was better than SAG's.

... Heath's still brings flood of emotions

As Heath has been laid to rest, so shall his thread; thanks to all who gave heartfelt remembrances.

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->