Rachel Zoe ... pregnant! *Update* It's a Boy: Skyler Morrison Berman

Boomer

Reaction score
Breaking news from Us Magazine!! :woot:

So long, size 00.
Pin-thin stylist Rachel Zoe is pregnant, the new Us Weekly reports.
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/photos/summer-pregnancies-2010297
“It’s very hush-hush,” a source says of the fashion maven, 39, who is ­expecting her first child with husband of 12 years Rodger Berman. “She’s telling people she can’t travel,” notes the insider.
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/photos/celeb-bffs-201012
And a witness says that at the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic event in L.A.’s Pacific Palisades area on Oct. 10, Zoe only imbibed water with lemon, while Berman sipped champagne.
http://www.usmagazine.com/healthylifestyle/photos/bony-bikini-bodies-2010211
The news even brought out well-wishes from her former costar, Brad Goreski, though it’s been reported they’re feuding.
“We’re still close,” he tells Us, without confirming the pregnancy. “I hope to be in the delivery room!”

This will be a very stylish baby- give Suri Cruise a run for her money!! (Let's hope it is a girl so it doesn't end up wearing hooded sweatshirts like someone...) :innocent:

I am happy for her. Judging by the show, there were many moments when she felt completely self-conscious and unsure of herself because of the way the media and everyday people badger her about her personal appearance. Hopefully the child will act as a source of sunshine and keep her mind away from the perpetual gossip.

I'm beginning to think that maybe Rachel is pregnant. She seems to have suddenly grown breasts and is there a faint outline of her stomach in that Calvin Klein dress?

RachelZoeELLE17thAnnualWomenHollywoodNrYS7EvZmAFl.jpg
zoe101810_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! This child better not be hanging around in a hooded sweatshirt with bangs!!! :shock:

It's a boy for Rachel Zoe! Or, more precisely, it will be. A source close to the diminutive celeb stylist exclusively confirms to E! News that Zoe and husband Rodger Berman have just learned the sex of their baby.
"They found out they were having a boy in the past week," the source says, adding that Zoe is 18 weeks along.
So far, Zoe, 39, has declined to publicly announce her pregnancy, simply saying there was "nothing to report."
She has yet to sign on for another season of The Rachel Zoe Project, telling us last month that you "never know" what to expect from her. Well, now we're expecting a bouncing baby boy. Congrats!

E!Online

Awwwww, im happy for the both of them. Roger will finally have a running buddy haha

^hahah but now..who will inherit all her clothes?!:lol:
btw congrats for both!:wub:

They haven't even confirmed that she's pregnant and they're already speculating sex?

I hope she is, maybe it'll encourage her to change her lifestyle and be more concious of her health.

^I have no clue. But congrats, they seem like a sweet couple :D

I think this is so good news!! The whole current season of her show the talked about the baby so they are def. ready and i think they will do good.

The child will need a front row seat for all of the fashion shows....and a spot at Marc's dinner, and have to help pick out outfits at the fittings; do babies know about fabric and fit?... :unsure: It is too bad Brad left though, he could have helped a lot these next few months...

The child will need a front row seat for all of the fashion shows....and a spot at Marc's dinner, and have to help pick out outfits at the fittings; do babies know about fabric and fit?... :unsure: It is too bad Brad left though, he could have helped a lot these next few months...

Well, think about it. Maybe he did because it would turn into the Rachel Zoe finally got pregnant show and what is Brad going to do now? Pick out designer diapers?

It's good that he decided to stand on his own 2 feet, I mean the show is gonna focus on rachel juggling the biz with pregnancy and baby, not really chasing Brad around...

She confirmed it on Twitter

Rache's Twitter

Hey everyone! I want to officially confirm to my loyal friends and followers that I am pregnant!...

I feel great, Rodger and I are beyond excited and so thankful for all of your love and support. xoRZ & RB

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->