Radiohead

I think we all know this already, but it's from Phill...

I’m back in the studio with Radiohead now, after the launch of Familial over the last couple of months.

I don't know how to cite an email? But anyway there it is.
So we can surely expect something veeeerrryyy soon.

What Johnny posted on deadairspace.com...:(

http://consequenceofsound.net/2010/11/10/jonny-greenwood-radiohead-almost-finished-with-new-album/

I think this italian writer (referred to here) has, either through over-enthusiasm, or frustration at all my non-committal answers, mistranslated me a little....in fact we haven't quite finished the album - in the studio at the moment - nor have we yet considered any touring. The plan is to have no plan until the record is finished....hope that's a little clearer!

Well, it's not going to be as soon as we hoped...more waiting...but it will be worth it, like always. I can't believe it's been 3 years since I.R...but I like that there's such a gap between the release of their albums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely. It took me a really long time to appreciate how great an album Kid A is. I fell in love with In Rainbows instantly.

My friends and I used to have a "Kid A" listening station set-up :P
We covered the window with a red silk sheet so that the natural light of the room would have a red tint. We also had a weird red light bulb that added more feeling to the room. Listening to Kid A in that room made it one of my favorite albums in my collection. TBH, I still haven't fully warmed up to In Rainbows. :innocent:

And here I was thinking February 14th was too cheesy a date to release/announce the new album! But anyway, so glad, excited, relieved!!! I can't wait!!! :woot:

GAAAAHH! I knew they'd surprise us like this. It's just SO them. My heart was racing so fast when I saw the site. I can't believe it's been 3 years.

now will the newspaper version still be available for pre-order after the saturday digital release? i mean is it like a limited edition sort of release? i dunno if i'll be on there before saturday,that's why i want to know.

now will the newspaper version still be available for pre-order after the saturday digital release? i mean is it like a limited edition sort of release? i dunno if i'll be on there before saturday,that's why i want to know.
i think it will be available till may, then who knows...but i think you should be safe till sat at least. i doubt they'd give so little time for this one to order.:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ And, they surely haven't launched the printing process of the newspaper album yet. They must be keeping an eye on how many are pre-ordered. So indeed, you should be safe till Saturday!

and it's out day earlier and it's amazing.
very kid a/amnesiac meets dubstep, IMO.
codex brought me to tears. :(

^ Me neither. Love the Lotus Flower song and the video clip is pure genius. Thom is pure genius.

Just been listening to it... I like it a lot.:heart:
Codex & Bloom seem to be my favourites so far.

^^
nice to see Thom's special dance moves in a video :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->