Raf Simons for Avantgarde

battles

test pattern
Reaction score
raf simons for avantgarde, unisex collection and highlighted by two tanktops that represent raf simons' debut in womenswear.

available via http://www.avantgarde.de/

139824bs.jpg

has raf simons been interesting since the 20th century? this stuff looks like alternates from the fischerspooner wardrobe circa 1999 - "hi everybody, i'm post-punk!"

snore...

he did mentioned that he didn't want to show clothes but just to show his attitude, his past, present and future. certainly, this is just another outtake of the 80's punk fashion, typical raf simons. remember the s/s '02 "woe onto those who spit on the fear generation... the wind will blow it back" collection? i might just order one of these for myself, regardless.

philip gentleman said:
has raf simons been interesting since the 20th century? this stuff looks like alternates from the fischerspooner wardrobe circa 1999 - "hi everybody, i'm post-punk!"

snore...

:lol:

I like it very much, it's just T shirts and swet shirts and it's more intretsing than alot of things.

philip gentleman said:

snore...
Yeah...

I do like the hooded sweatshirt, though. I think.

I like the tanks and the t's.

But to concur with battles,Raf has always been influenced by iconography. He's very image concious....especially that period of Joy Division and Kraftwerk et al. And to add,I consider Raf to be more a stylist than a designer in that he does use the iconography and existing styles.

philip gentleman said:

snore...
The 20th century? Surely you're joking. Yeah, this hoodie collection here sucks, but can anyone argue that Raf isn't one of the most forward-thinking and unique talents in fashion? In the 21st century?

philip gentleman said:

snore...

:lol:...
agreed...

fischerspooner...:yuk:
pretentious tripe...
imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->