RAF by RAF SIMONS Mens F/W 07.08

Servo2000

Reaction score
Preview images from RAF by RAF SIMONS Website.

Screenshots were taken from The RAF by RAF SIMONS website, as well. Photography by Annick Geenen, advertisement by Peter de Potter

picture1aa7.png

picture2hw4.png

picture3uu3.png

picture4lq1.png

picture5hy2.png

picture6nd3.png

picture7do6.png

picture8ag9.png

I believe I followed all new thread conventions, original screenshot taking credit goes to Arthur.

These are preview images, left it out of the thread title in case anyone wants to use this to post other images from the collection later.

Anyway, enjoy.

I normally don't have a lot of interest in mens collection but those pants are hot :woot:

thanks for posting!

WHOA! I usually hate diffusion lines, but this is particularly amazing! I love all of the pants!

I love the trompe l'oeil jeans, if they weren't metallic Id love them for myself. They are sooo coool though.

Last edited by a moderator:
^They are incredibly similar, but it looks so much different when on the pants!

The striped pants aren't a copy exactly, the shirt from the S/S 07 was made up of bands, this is printed on (or some other surface design technique).

This is a radical improvement over the past RAF collections. It seems they are earnestly trying to give it its own appeal and identity. While I don't think I could ever pull off those pants there is a part of me that wants to try.

Also, something about this reminds me of the Luster and Strip Dior Homme collections (A/W 03-04, S/S 07).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->