Raleigh Area Retailers

Arturo21

Reaction score
I live near Raleigh, North Carolina and I was wondering if anybody knows of any stores that carry high-end labels (especially menswear) in my area. I've been to the Saks Fifth Avenue here but the selection there was very poor, or at least in my opinion. I don't like D&G, Theory, Just Cavalli, Boss Hugo Boss, Lacoste, or any of those cheap brands much. My absolute favorite label is Dior Homme, I also like Ato and Masaki Matsushima. (Haha, all of these I found out about because of Raijin (Alex), I am very glad he showed me these :D).

Anyway, does anybody know of any good retailers in the Raleigh area?

Thankyou,
Arturo

D&G, Theory, Just Cavalli, Boss Hugo Boss, Lacoste, cheap?

Wow I must be very frugal.

Originally posted by Toxxxic@Dec 4 2004, 10:16 PM

[snapback]451195[/snapback]​
LOL! No, I know they're not cheap in the monetary sense, they're just cheap in the look . (Or at least in my opinion)
Anyway, back to the topic..anybody know any Raleigh retailers?

LOL. Yeah they aren't cheap at all....but some people choose to define themselves by the brand and get a feeling of *betterness* if they wear a brand that is higher priced than what the masses buy....too often this very type fails miserably and ends up looking foolish and not worth the bocu bucks they so desprately are trying to convery.....

Originally posted by Toxxxic@Dec 4 2004, 10:16 PM

[snapback]451195[/snapback]​

Originally posted by Theory@Dec 4 2004, 11:08 PM
LOL. Yeah they aren't cheap at all....but some people choose to define themselves by the brand and get a feeling of *betterness* if they wear a brand that is higher priced than what the masses buy....too often this very type fails miserably and ends up looking foolish and not worth the bocu bucks they so desprately are trying to convery.....
[snapback]451255[/snapback]​
That is not me, I'm just saying I prefer Dior Homme and Ato to D&G. I just don't find ripped jeans with a backside that says "D&G" in huge letters all over it attractive. I don't think Dior Homme is priced higher than D&G, anyway.

Ok, back to the main topic :D

Originally posted by Arturo21@Dec 4 2004, 11:33 PM
I don't think Dior Homme is priced higher than D&G, anyway.
[snapback]451279[/snapback]​
:huh: What? Are you talking about Dolce & Gabbana label or D&G label? Either way, Dior Homme still costs more, I think.

Originally posted by AlexN@Dec 4 2004, 11:39 PM
:huh: What? Are you talking about Dolce & Gabbana label or D&G label? Either way, Dior Homme still costs more, I think.
[snapback]451289[/snapback]​
OMG, pleeeeaaaaaaaaase, let's get back on topic! Oh, btw, on this site, there's an ad for a store called Rouge in Raleigh, but it only sells women's clothing, I've checked.

Originally posted by Arturo21@Dec 5 2004, 01:46 PM
OMG, pleeeeaaaaaaaaase, let's get back on topic! Oh, btw, on this site, there's an ad for a store called Rouge in Raleigh, but it only sells women's clothing, I've checked.
[snapback]451967[/snapback]​

anyone?

I just want to bring this topic back up. I live near the Raleigh area now too. I don't know where everything is yet.

Arturo21 said:
I also like Ato and Masaki Matsushima. (Haha, all of these I found out about because of Raijin (Alex), I am very glad he showed me these :D).

Masaki Matsushima, OMG, you'd better give up. I don't think there is even any store in NYC carrying his stuff. The only guy I ever met while shopping in NYC who even just heard of his name was a Japanese SA working at Takashimaya. He told me he never knew any store carrying Masaki Matsushima in New York. I think his collections are quite a hit and miss, this season it could be really outstanding, then next season it's just quite banal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->