Ralph Lauren F/W 2005 New York

This is very RL, sort of boring...but the materials are probably beautiful. I really like the use of purple in the middle of the collection...but some pieces are getting dull like the silver satin gowns:innocent:

I bet Emmy Rossum will be wearing one of those dresses to the Oscars.:innocent:

Not too crazy about RL, but this is a good collection, he's reworking some of his past pieces.

I'm not a fan of Ralph Lauren either, and I'm very impressed, I thought it would be much worse..I don't like it but it's not bad!

This is Ralph Lauren at the top of his game. Demure and classic but not boring. It's even better than SS05, which was beautiful but sort of bland. His last collection that I liked was an all-black autumn collection that showed in a gallery. Think it was AW03 or AW02.

But it also looks very Celine by Michael Kors, esp. the suits.

My faves:

00010f.jpg
00080f.jpg

00240f.jpg
00450f.jpg

00090f.jpg
00160f.jpg

00300f.jpg
00500f.jpg

00560f.jpg
00570f.jpg

Source: Style.com

Very classic, very timeless. I like a lot of the oepning skirt outfits and the suits were beautiful as well. Love that cream look on Erin, so elegant.

Where are the Ralph Lauren MENSWEAR Pics for F/W 05-06???

Did I miss something???:unsure:

:heart: it! Very classy. I agree about the Aviator influence - definitely! :D

reminds me of the celine fall/winter collection last year (some pieces) classic but it kind of looks boring

Exceptional, I LOVE this collection. In stores the quality is...top notch, I love Ralph for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->