Ralph Lauren S/S 2004 - New York

Oh, so tasteful. Love the bright shirts and blue blazers. It gives me ideas (no, I can't actually afford this stuff).

In the third set of photos, those Belgian-loafer styled green shoes need to be in RL's upper-end shoe collection as sold in Madison Ave./Beverly Hills. I may have to splurge if they're in the collection for S/S 2004. :flower: :heart:

OI cnat belive this is the main lien ,its so resort , it looks so 90's to me

there are a few ok piece individual I guess

I love Ralph Lauren! It's not exactly exciting, but it's relaxed and wearable clothes with a classic feel. RL is one of the best for simple basics IMO.

I like the first set of pictures best :unsure: ,but I find some of the color combinations annoying :wacko:

i like the first set best.. simple and classic..
but i think the last set is just a disaster. excessive use of that satin fabric with such long dresses with those color combinations seems really cheap to me.

i like them all the colours are abit different from what he usually does but they all rock!

The grossest collection seen in NY, IMO. :yuk:

First the sportswear pieces in black and white were which were way too simple and that could fall under his Purple label. Next, what a shame to see a titan of NY fashion to take inspiration from Calvin Klein and Narciso Rodriguez, as seen in alot of pieces. Then the last pieces were way too tasteless and too Versace in the 90's.

So gross esp. since his last S/S collection was gorgeous. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->